Biden is now giving each Illegal Alien that steps across the border a $5,000 Visa Card -- Also they get a Free Phone and Plane Ticket

Fuck you, leftard.

ARE OR ARE NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS COMING ACROSS OUR BORDER EVERY DAY?

ARE OR ARE NOT THEY BEING ASSISTED BY THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION?

Fucking stupid leftard assholes....

WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM FOR THIS?

WHO AUTHORIZED IT ?
Why the hostility? All I did was try and keep the discussion on topic. Is that triggering to you?

To directly answer you questions:
Yes people are illegally crossing the border every day

I don’t know about the Assisted by the Biden admin phrasing. They are being processed by ICE. Most are processed, Many are deported, many are given a hearing date.

Are you trying to relate immigration enforcement funds to what the OP claimed? Are you high??

Fuck you, leftard.

ARE OR ARE NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS COMING ACROSS OUR BORDER EVERY DAY?

ARE OR ARE NOT THEY BEING ASSISTED BY THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION?
Yep, the illegal Biden administration is assisting them big time. His border patrol officers have been video recorded cutting the razor wire for the wetbacks to get in. I would prefer the ones including women and children hung up in the razor wire to be left to bleed to death.

Yep, the illegal Biden administration is assisting them big time. His border patrol officers have been video recorded cutting the razor wire for the wetbacks to get in.
Oh boy the lying OP is back. Care to prove me wrong and back up the BS in your OP finally?

Oh boy the lying OP is back. Care to prove me wrong and back up the BS in your OP finally?
MAGA Macho Man is pretty quiet. Not very Macho of you to run away.

A little advice… stop spreading fake news and then hiding from backing it up. You won’t look so ignorant and cowardly

MAGA Macho Man is pretty quiet. Not very Macho of you to run away.

A little advice… stop spreading fake news and then hiding from backing it up. You won’t look so ignorant and cowardly
You people suck at research.

What am I saying - leftards don't even DO research, they're deliberately willfully ignorant.

This story came from Sheriff Mark Lamb, not the Gateway Pundit.

Here is the complete lowdown:

There, that should be enough to get you started.

Forum List

Back