Biden is guilty of treason

More Republicans in DC need to get behind MTG on this. Americans should not tolerate treasonous behavior. Traitors to America should face the justice system.

---"Joe Biden is guilty of treason and the Democrat Party has opened a door they should have NEVER opened," she said. "They should be forced to live by their own rules."---

Greene is a liar.

Democrats are all traitors.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats take their orders from the WEF.

If you want to know what Democrats have planned for Americans just watch their meetings in devos.

Democrats will bring the WEF's great reset to your community.

AC bans
Livestock bans
Refrigerator bans
And much more.

If the WEF democrats get there way, Americans will own nothing and be happy... or else...
You’re a propaganda pusher… not dealing in reality. There are millions of democrats and not everybody thinks alike. Your immature generalizations only make you look ignorant and emotional

You’re a propaganda pusher… not dealing in reality. There are millions of democrats and not everybody thinks alike. Your immature generalizations only make you look ignorant and emotional
Democrats are sheep.

They will support whatever there WEF masters push.

What Democrats are your faves?

I am sure they are making up laws to make sure someone doesn't run even though they did not commit an insurrection...An eye for an eye only makes them blind.

giphy.gif

Federal law says you can be found guilty of a crime without due process? Show me where it says that.
No, you can be censured for mere acts of betrayal. The act of insurrection in the Constitution is not criminal it is political, therefore no criminal conviction is needed.

Republicans are also childish – it’s childish to lie about President Biden being ‘guilty’ of treason in a failed, pathetic effort to deflect from Trump's treason and criminality.
No it’s not. It’s the nature of the duopoly and it dupes you every time.

Last edited:
No it’s not. It’s the nature of the duopoly and it dupes you every time.
In fact, being childish is a common denominator among the right – childish, immature, petulant, prone to infantile temper-tantrums when confronted with facts and the truth conservatives don’t like.

Lying about President Biden being ‘guilty’ of treason is just another example of conservatives being childish and ridiculous.

In fact, being childish is a common denominator among the right – childish, immature, petulant, prone to infantile temper-tantrums when confronted with facts and the truth conservatives don’t like.

Lying about President Biden being ‘guilty’ of treason is just another example of conservatives being childish and ridiculous.
Oh brother. If you can’t see that Ds are exactly the same, I can’t help you.

Did you not accuse Trump of treason during his presidency? Why yes I believe you did. Lol

Forum List

Back