Biden is going to wag the dog and go to war with Russia because his net approval is down 30 points in a year?

Yep, it's a real struggle making 6 figures as admin, owning a million+ dollar house, driving my Tesla, playing tennis 3-4 times a week, eating almost nothing but restraunt food and attending parties on the weekends with my lovely wife and kid.

Life is just soo damn hard for a dummy like me. Belive me Kid, you don't want none this struggle, so be smart and keep working that conveyer belt. :itsok:

You are so fucking cool.

Canyou teach me how to be just like you?

Only ones being played are the morons who believe the pronouncements coming from the Bidet administration
Biden's administration said Russians lied about withdrawing and they were right.

You are wrong.

Last edited:
Afraid so-----Putin is going to wipe his and his trannie communist generals asses---and then the Chinese are going to move in.
64ws7n.jpg

aaaa-1.jpg

Biden is wagging the dog. Putin is also wagging the dog.

Personally, I think they're both wagging the same dog. We still have no idea what those two talked about during their big "meeting." Maybe they're both working together to fool everyone into thinking we need a war to solve both Russia's and America's crappy economies. What do they care?

Isn't that what Democrats have traditionally done in the past? The Democrats bombarding Ft. Sumter and starting the Civil War, Wilson dragging us into WW1, FDR with WW2, Truman with the Korean War, JFK and LBJ ratcheting up the Vietnam War, and GW's War on Terror.

Of course GW was a Republican, but by today's standards, he might as well been a fuckin' Democrat.
Lolol 😃

Please for once tell me what corruption do you speak of...wanting our troops home from Europe?...just what did Trump do that harmed you as an American?...I can list ten things on Biden....and he has only been in office for a year....hows that gas price working for ya?....

Appointing lobbyists to regulatory agencies including coal lobbyists to the EPA. Trump harmed the country because he put his personal interests ahead of the country's. He is making it harder for me to vote. Biden has done nothing to you. Your perceived slights are not fact. US oil companies are responsible for higher gas prices because they are withholding supply from the market.

Appointing lobbyists to regulatory agencies including coal lobbyists to the EPA. Trump harmed the country because he put his personal interests ahead of the country's. He is making it harder for me to vote. Biden has done nothing to you. Your perceived slights are not fact. US oil companies are responsible for higher gas prices because they are withholding supply from the market.
You lie lie a giant goatsmelling dog

It's amazing how much people's opinions can differ.

>Appointing lobbyists to regulatory agencies including coal lobbyists to the EPA.

I like leaders who appoint people who actually know how to help the industries they regulate.

Contrast this to Biden's appointees. This is newly-appointed nuclear waste czar at the Department of Energy...

54314683-10523529-image-a-20_1645110431963.jpg

>Trump harmed the country because he put his personal interests ahead of the country's.

He donated his salary. He put everyone back to work. He started no new wars. He built hundreds of 450 miles of new wall. He funded development of six vaccines, three of which became widely used. New trade deals. Didn't cancel pipelines and coal mines. Put Americans first.

>He is making it harder for me to vote.

That's absurd. Voting is easier than filing taxes, buying a gun, or getting vaccinated (photo ID required for the latter two.)

>Biden has done nothing to you.

He has greatly affected my freedom to travel, visit commercial establishments, and work as I wish. He is a tyrant. A dictator. Trump was not a dictator.

>Your perceived slights are not fact. US oil companies are responsible for higher gas prices because they are withholding supply from the market.

No. Oil prices are up because the US is not producing as much as it could. Shoot, instead of allowing more drilling leases, Biden shutdown Keystone XL, cancelled leases, Approved Nord Stream 2, released oil from the strategic reserve, and now is considering temporarily suspended the federal gas tax. All this to compensate for another of his strategic failings.

Last edited:

1. What's wong with coal lobbyists? Do you like paying higher electric bills?

2. How did Trump put his personal interests ahead of the country? Did he profit, like Joe Biden did when he and his son took money from not only Ukraine, but the former Mayor of Moscow and the CHICOMS?

3. How the hell is Trump making it harder for you to vote? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard today.

4. Biden has done something to me. I am paying more for everything, thanks to his 7.5% inflation. My country is being overran with illegals, crime and drugs are running rampant, Russia and China are threatening to invade Ukraine and Taiwan, I am being threatened by the DOJ for defending my children's rights at school board meetings, my gun rights are being eroded away, my military is being weakened, I am being harassed for not wanting the vaccine or wearing a mask, my power grid is less secure than it was under Trump... I could go on.

5. Biden had a chance to keep in place Trump's energy policies and our energy independence. he chose not to, staring with the halting of the Keystone XL pipeline, removing Trump's sanctions from the Russian Nord Stream 2 pipeline, directing the EPA to ramp up restrictions on the oil and gas industry, and halting new oil and gas leases on federal lands. There's even a new tax on every barrel of oil in his Build Back Better clusterfuck. All in the name of "climate change." At the same time, he's begging the Saudis to produce more oil.

Now how the fuck did you expect the oil and gas industry to respond? I can't say I'd blame them if they just shut everything down and went home.

Putin got his pipeline with the help of biden,while shutting ours down.
And if you want to see a fucked up economy all you have to do is look at what bidens done to the US.
Nordstream2 has been in the works for a decade.

It's amazing how much people's opinions can differ.

>Appointing lobbyists to regulatory agencies including coal lobbyists to the EPA.

I like leaders who appoint people who actually know how to help the industries they regulate.

Contrast this to Biden's appointees. This is newly-appointed nuclear waste czar at the Department of Energy...

54314683-10523529-image-a-20_1645110431963.jpg

>Trump harmed the country because he put his personal interests ahead of the country's.

He donated his salary. He put everyone back to work. He started no new wars. He built hundreds of 450 miles of new wall. He funded development of six vaccines, three of which became widely used. New trade deals. Didn't cancel pipelines and coal mines. Put Americans first.

>He is making it harder for me to vote.

That's absurd. Voting is easier than filing taxes, buying a gun, or getting vaccinated (photo ID required for the latter two.)

>Biden has done nothing to you.

He has greatly affected my freedom to travel, visit commercial establishments, and work as I wish. He is a tyrant. A dictator. Trump was not a dictator.

>Your perceived slights are not fact. US oil companies are responsible for higher gas prices because they are withholding supply from the market.

No. Oil prices are up because the US is not producing as much as it could. Shoot, instead of allowing more drilling leases, Biden shutdown Keystone XL, cancelled leases, Approved Nord Stream 2, released oil from the strategic reserve, and now is considering temporarily suspended the federal gas tax. All this to compensate for another of his strategic failings.
Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese at the expense of the US taxpayer. He also claimed that trade wars were easy to win and then completely blew it with china, US farmers and the tpp. Brazil and the Australians are thrilled of course.

Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese at the expense of the US taxpayer. He also claimed that trade wars were easy to win and then completely blew it with china, US farmers and the tpp. Brazil and the Australians are thrilled of course.
Nonsense.

The move swiftly eliminated the estimated 11,000 U.S. jobs – including 8,000 union jobs – the project would have sustained in 2021.

You get that? 11,000 jobs making $70k+ per year.

Keystone XL was going to transport crude oil from Canada to the US. More supply means lower prices for the consumer.

1645321175700.png

Nonsense.

The move swiftly eliminated the estimated 11,000 U.S. jobs – including 8,000 union jobs – the project would have sustained in 2021.

Keystone XL was going to transport crude oil from Canada to the US. More supply means lower prices for the consumer.

View attachment 603746

Surada is just spreading misinformation, propaganda, and lies. I've come to the conclusion that she doesn't even live in this country and is acting on behalf of some foreign entity. So she's on my ignore list from now on.

Nonsense.

View attachment 603746
The lies about how keystone would create jobs is the worst. Pipeline construction is temporary and would be less than 3000 people. Pipelines are monitored in real time for pressure and flow rate by computer.. no jobs there. Keystone XL is an export pipeline. That's what XL means. Non of the refined product would be sold in the US. They lied their asses off.

Surada is just spreading misinformation, propaganda, and lies. I've come to the conclusion that she doesn't even live in this country and is acting on behalf of some foreign entity. So she's on my ignore list from now on.
Damn, you're stupid. I live in Atlanta and I know more about the oil business than you will ever know.

Forum List

Back