Biden is going to wag the dog and go to war with Russia because his net approval is down 30 points in a year?

Yep, you just belive whatever the fuck you want to.

You want to belive Russians over Americans and our allies, and so you do.

This is what you rightwing degenerates are down to nowadays.

Surprise, surprise, surprise!!

Anyone who trusts our Gov't since they let Hillary walk on 7/5/16 and killed the 'rule of law' just because they decided that she had no intent has 1/2 a brain to trust our Gov't; especially since what has ensued since that date!!!

Surprise, surprise, surprise!!

Anyone who trusts our Gov't since they let Hillary walk on 7/5/16 and killed the 'rule of law' just because they decided that she had no intent has 1/2 a brain to trust our Gov't; especially since what has ensued since that date!!!
Why do you trust Kremlin?

I never said that I did.

I stick to my opinion that the first casualty of war is the truth.

If you say our admistration is lying about that, then you are saying Russians are telling the truth about withdrawing.

If we go to war with Russia over Ukraine, I will become a Biden supporter.

Gotta support the CiC, right?

I know, jk.

If we go to war with Russia over Ukraine, I will become a Biden supporter.

Gotta support the CiC, right?

I know, jk.
....who is saying we will go to war with Russia over Ukraine??

The world will come down on Russia hard and cut them off economically, but no one will be sending troops in.

Where is the outrage? The dirty little secret is that the media supported every war started during a democrat administration including Vietnam and then they blamed it on republicans when it didn't go so well.
Did you support the invasion of Iraq?

antontoo. It must be a real struggle to go through life as dumb as you.

I can't identify.
Yep, it's a real struggle making 6 figures as admin, owning a million+ dollar house, driving my Tesla, playing tennis 3-4 times a week, eating almost nothing but restraunt food and attending parties on the weekends with my lovely wife and kid.

Life is just soo damn hard for a dummy like me. Belive me Kid, you don't want none this struggle, so be smart and keep working that conveyer belt. :itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back