Brittney Griner will now stand for the anthem

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Brittney Griner will stand for the national anthem this season after spending nearly 10 months locked in a Russian cage.

Griner — an advocate of “speaking out, standing up, sitting in, taking a knee” — had a sudden change of heart, claims her agent in a TIMES op-ed.

The article says Griner views the anthem differently since Joe Biden exchanged a Russian arms dealer, named Viktor Bout, for her return to the United States.

“Hearing the national anthem, it definitely hit different [sic],” says Griner.

“‘It’s like when you go for the Olympics, you’re sitting there, about to get gold put on your neck, the flags are going up … being here today… it means a lot.'”

Brittney Griner will stand for the anthem Friday night in her WNBA return against the Sparks.

It only took Biden freeing “The Merchant of Death,” as they call Bout, to bring Griner home for her to appreciate the country.

Comment:
Taking a knee for the national anthem was racist.
Glad that she has had an attitude adjustment.

Brittney Griner will stand for the national anthem this season after spending nearly 10 months locked in a Russian cage.

Griner — an advocate of “speaking out, standing up, sitting in, taking a knee” — had a sudden change of heart, claims her agent in a TIMES op-ed.

The article says Griner views the anthem differently since Joe Biden exchanged a Russian arms dealer, named Viktor Bout, for her return to the United States.

“‘It’s like when you go for the Olympics, you’re sitting there, about to get gold put on your neck, the flags are going up … being here today… it means a lot.'”

Brittney Griner will stand for the anthem Friday night in her WNBA return against the Sparks.

It only took Biden freeing “The Merchant of Death,” as they call Bout, to bring Griner home for her to appreciate the country.

Comment:
I've been desteoyed in my country, to the degree few would appreciate and I still stand for the anthem in honour of those who fought for what is right (only to bd betrayed by our creepy covert Security Industrial Complex S.I.C). She has it made, stand and be respectful.

I've been desteoyed in my country, to the degree few would appreciate and I still stand for the anthem in honour of those who fought for what is right (only to bd betrayed by our creepy covert Security Industrial Complex S.I.C). She has it made, stand and be respectful.
Her coach thinks the arena should have been packed for her first game back. Instead

“I mean, it was great. But like honestly, c’mon LA. We didn’t sell out the arena for BG? Like, I expected more, you know, to be honest. Right, it was great, it was loud. But how was it not a sellout? How was it not a sellout?”

Griner and the Mercury made their season debut away Friday against the Los Angeles Sparks in front of 10,396 fans ― a little more than half-capacity, but well above the 2022 average attendance of about 5,700 at WNBA games. Vice President Kamala Harris was on hand to greet the star and the crowd gave Griner a rousing ovation.

Crypto.com Arena seating up to 19,067 for basketball, 18,340 for ice hockey and approximately 20,000 for concerts or other sporting events.

If people read books, the classics in high school, chances are everyone would stand for the Anthem

This is a lost for the Democrat party, a small lost, people changing their stance thus standing during The Star Spangled Banner

Comment:
why is this posted under hobbies, it is politics!

Forum List

Back