Biden Is About To Get The Boot

What reality do I need? That Joe is going to get replaced?! You gonna stand behind that stupidity too?
Sloe joe is an empty suit....the same puppetmaster that controls joe....except when ole joe escapes his handler....will also control kamel toe.....we just want have to watch and grimace every time the dud opens his mouth.

Besides Kamala has a nice kamel toe....it has carred her far. hehheh

Oh yeah, the so called "Handlers"!! Y'all are so dumb
If they're so dumb, can you name some of your "Great" presidents shining achievements so far?

PS...please don't count opening the border and running up historical 1st 5 months debt of any former US president. Those aren't actually good things even though they might seem so to you.

I think Uncle Joe is still in the early stage, and his team is able to hide it for the most part. He's able to smile and laugh and do his political speech schtick of a lot of cliches. When he stops doing that, and they will have to 86 him.

20e0c09635c5ec6b59c3079dc7e82cf7.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, sure. Lets add to it though. If I win I want you to put a photo of my choice as your avatar for a month and during that month you can only post positive commentary about the Left... nothing negative
I'll only go with the "you're right, I'm wrong". I'd say we could bet a contribution to the site, but I won't donate as long as coyote is in power.

Sloe joe is an empty suit....the same puppetmaster that controls joe....except when ole joe escapes his handler....will also control kamel toe.....we just want have to watch and grimace every time the dud opens his mouth.

Besides Kamala has a nice kamel toe....it has carred her far. hehheh
I've heard that boring retarded narrative for months now. You just sound like a mindless parrot spouting off sour grapes. Get over it

I'll only go with the "you're right, I'm wrong". I'd say we could bet a contribution to the site, but I won't donate as long as coyote is in power.
What you got against Coyote?! I hear she is a fox!

If they're so dumb, can you name some of your "Great" presidents shining achievements so far?

PS...please don't count opening the border and running up historical 1st 5 months debt of any former US president. Those aren't actually good things even though they might seem so to you.
Not relevant... the policies and politics of a person has nothing to do with the retarded dementia, deathbed claims that are being made. If you want to discuss/attack the policy then great, thats what y'all should do. But the whole "handler" narrative just makes you guys sound really really dumb.

Even though we'd be stuck with a moron 10x worse than Biden, I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see the expression on his face when he gets the word that his service is no longer needed. Poopypants Joe is probably so incognazant that he wouldn't even understand that he's being fired.

We'll deal with the Kamalakunt later, and there will be plenty of opportunities, you betcha.
So you won't mind if we keep bumping this thread.....................

Even though we'd be stuck with a moron 10x worse than Biden, I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see the expression on his face when he gets the word that his service is no longer needed. Poopypants Joe is probably so incognazant that he wouldn't even understand that he's being fired.

We'll deal with the Kamalakunt later, and there will be plenty of opportunities, you betcha.

That 10x worse POTUS you pretend he is was historically successful on most objective measures.

Perhaps think with your head instead of repeating other parrots?

Forum List

Back