Biden is a True Liar

Donald Trump is the liar and a wannabee dictator. He is a threat to this country.
In what way? Serious question. HOW DO YOU SEE HIM AS A DICTATOR? I can explain Biden's dictatorial leanings, but please enlighten the class about Trump. We'll be waiting for a few solid examples

Even most of the commie posters on this site have given up.

Most of them are lying sacks of shit…utter human debris, and even THEY see that Biden is a turd sandwich left out in the sun.

Those Biden cocksuckers have disappeared after only a few months.

WHERE DID YOU FUCKS GO?

Trump supporters are the lying human debris that infest this country. Biden is not trying to turn this country into a dictatorship like Trump and the Republicans are.

YOU FUCKING NAZIS ARE STILL HERE!!!

In what way? Serious question. HOW DO YOU SEE HIM AS A DICTATOR? I can explain Biden's dictatorial leanings, but please enlighten the class about Trump. We'll be waiting for a few solid examples

You really are stupid. Republicans re attacking voting rights across this country. Even in red states like Nebraska they don't like more people voting.

Peter Doocey: "President Biden, should the COVID vaccines be mandatory?"

President Biden: "No! Idon't think they should be mandatory; I would not demand that they be mandatory, just like I think masks should not have to be made mandatory nationwide..."

Anyone can change their mind. The fact that covid is ripping through this country is a good reason for changing your mind.

BIDEN: "We have no indication that [Americans] haven’t been able to get in Kabul through the airport. We made an agreement with the Taliban…”

The lie was shot down in mere minutes. by Senator Blackburn...

Blackburn is one of the biggest lying bitches.

Anyone can change their mind. The fact that covid is ripping through this country is a good reason for changing your mind.
You can rationalize it if you want to. I can't. If it made sense I could.

Biden's justification for the mandate is that he is "losing his patience" with people who choose to make their own medical decisions based upon their own unique personal situation, and "it's not about freedom or personal choice."

From my perspective, Biden and his team all had a consistent message which was a complete lie. Here they are, all lying through their teeth...

And since there are an estimated 120 million Americans who already had COVID and have superior protection to the virus, his lie is even worse. Also, Delta is less severe (even though more transmissible) and its emergence is completely unsurprising. His mandate is unscientific and downright tyrannical.

Regards,
Jim

You can rationalize it if you want to. I can't. If it made sense I could.

Biden's justification for the mandate is that he is "losing his patience" with people who choose to make their own medical decisions based upon their own unique personal situation, and "it's not about freedom or personal choice."

From my perspective, Biden and his team all had a consistent message which was a complete lie. Here they are, all lying through their teeth...

And since there are an estimated 120 million Americans who already had COVID and have superior protection to the virus, his lie is even worse. Also, Delta is less severe (even though more transmissible) and its emergence is completely unsurprising. His mandate is unscientific and downright tyrannical.

Regards,
Jim

If you think about it, they're saying now that they have to mandate the vax so that they can protect the vaccinated population. That makes zero sense...If the vaccine is nearly 100% effective, then why would those vaccinated need protection?

You really are stupid. Republicans re attacking voting rights across this country. Even in red states like Nebraska they don't like more people voting.
WHO has been denied the right to vote? I'm really trying not to laugh at you or your psychosis but you're not giving sane folks much to work with other than your leftist hysteria

If you think about it, they're saying now that they have to mandate the vax so that they can protect the vaccinated population. That makes zero sense...If the vaccine is nearly 100% effective, then why would those vaccinated need protection?
Right! The vaccine is supposed to protect the vaccinated.

If the vaccine does not provide protection, than how can it logically be mandated???

Makes my head spin. I can't explain it. Maybe the Party of Science can explain it to us.

Right! The vaccine is supposed to protect the vaccinated.

If the vaccine does not provide protection, than how can it logically be mandated???

Makes my head spin. I can't explain it. Maybe the Party of Science can explain it to us.
This is the problem they are having with their messaging....BTW, I don't think that Biden threatened Vets with the loss of their benefits over this, and if he did, that would be the stupidest thing in history...

This is the problem they are having with their messaging....BTW, I don't think that Biden threatened Vets with the loss of their benefits over this, and if he did, that would be the stupidest thing in history...
No. He didn't YET. But he and every other Democrat is doing everything possible to pressure the Subjects to comply

“When somebody is the president of the United States, the authority is total and that’s the way it’s got to be. … It’s total."
- Donald Jackass Trump.

The context is dictator Tramp proclaiming his dictatorial power. What "context" do you claim it is???
Fail.

The context is that Trump was discussing his authority to to rescind a stay-at-home order issued by a governor.

There's Trump again. Putting American citizens first. You and me first. He stands for your freedoms, and for your right to earn a living, worship as you please, do as you please, pursue happiness in your short life, not be locked up by tyrants..

Forum List

Back