Biden is a True Liar

BIDEN: "Hey look, I want to make it clear that I am not a military man any more than you are, but I have been meeting with our Pentagon folks, and our national security people, as you have with ours and yours, and as you know and I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things aren’t going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban. And there’s a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture."

1631487022580.png

(Source links embedded)

BIDEN: "We have no indication that [Americans] haven’t been able to get in Kabul through the airport. We made an agreement with the Taliban…”

The lie was shot down in mere minutes. by Senator Blackburn...

Joe Biden said there is “no circumstance” where Americans have been blocked from the Kabul airport.
This is a lie.
My office has received reports of Americans unable to enter the airport. We have told @StateDept and nothing has been done about it. pic.twitter.com/rQbINGjT1Z
— Sen. Marsha Blackburn (@MarshaBlackburn) August 20, 2021

Granted all politicians lie to some degree, bend the truth etc. It's a part of the game really. Most politicians wouldn't get elected by being completely honest.

But Biden is the type of liar that doesn't really care. He will just lie right to your face, not even give people a half truth. He doesn't even give enough of a shit to try and cover it up or anything.

Biden, August 21: "Let me be clear... To any American who wants to come home, WE WILL GET YOU HOME."

Biden, August 31: "The bottom line: 90% of those Americans who wanted to leave were able to leave."

BIDEN: "Hey look, I want to make it clear that I am not a military man any more than you are, but I have been meeting with our Pentagon folks, and our national security people, as you have with ours and yours, and as you know and I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things aren’t going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban. And there’s a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture."

View attachment 538411

(Source links embedded)
Tramp's SURRENDER cost 13 American lives, you mean.

BIDEN: "We have no indication that [Americans] haven’t been able to get in Kabul through the airport. We made an agreement with the Taliban…”

The lie was shot down in mere minutes. by Senator Blackburn...

Blackburn is a pathological LIAR.

prior to delta variant spreading in USA, vaccinated didnt need them.
But now we have delta variant.

Everyone knew variants would come along. They always do with respiratory viruses. This is why influenza vaccines have to be tuned at least annually. Respiratory viruses mutate quickly. It's what they do. They also mutate in their animal reservoirs like domestic pets and deer, and then get transmitted back to humans.

You can't use Delta as a rationalization for his lie. We already have
Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, and Mu.

Plus many sub variants like Delta Plus

Nu COVID is next. It will undoubtedly be the one use to create the next round of fear since "Nu Covid" sounds so scary and different.

Wasn't that BEFORE the Trump Delta variant was spread by Tramp's anti-vax scum?
Why yes, yes it was.
Six of these supposedly-vaccinated Dems came down with COVID. They were supposed to be wearing masks on this flight. Not that masks work, but it shows their hypocrisy and willingness to avoid the rules which they enforce on the little people.

Six of them in just days!

texas-democrats-flee-state-109.jpg

Last edited:
People who are not vaccinated against Covid-19 are 11 times more likely to die from the disease and 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with the disease according to the CDC.

679,000 Americans have died from Covid-19. Today we are averaging over 150,000 cases and 1,550 deaths a day.

Our President declared war on the pandemic.

Why is it forum Republicans largely refrain from discussing the Republican Party? There is one very good reason.

With the inclusion of Republican governors and lawmakers, the Republican leadership is siding with the virus.

The Times reports, "President Biden’s far-reaching assertion of executive authority to require Covid-19 vaccines for 100 million American workers relies on a set of complicated legal tools that will test the power — and the limits — of the federal government to compel personal health care decisions.

"To more aggressively confront the coronavirus pandemic, Mr. Biden is pulling several levers of presidential power: He is using an emergency provision in the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970; he is threatening to withhold federal funding from hospitals and other health care organizations; and he is embracing his authority as chief executive of the sprawling federal work force and its contractors.

"Together, the president’s actions are an assertive use of his jurisdiction over American life as the occupant of the Oval Office."

At least fifteen Republican governors say our President's attack on the malevolent virus amounts to government overreach, and that they plan to challenge it in court. The Republican National Committee has said it plans to sue the administration over the stringent new measures.

The President had a three-word reply to these threats from the Republican leadership.

"Have at it."

The irony is, Republicans are attacking the methods the President is using, but, if the pandemic gets worse, more deaths, months more of the suffering, these same Republicans will be first in line to blame the President.

In addition, Republicans have passed laws that restrict voting access, passed gun laws that can turn city streets into the O.K. Corral, while still another law dictates health decisions for women, and a Republican governor promises to remove all rapists in his state.

If one were a Republican, with this incongruity, would you want to discuss the Republican Party? The party has become downright embarrassing.

That explains the silence.

Forum List

Back