Biden: Integrating Blacks Would Turn Schools Into a Racial Jungle

1977, people change. On a White House recording, Ronald Reagan can be heard saying that Blacks were still uncomfortable wearing shoes! lol

He did not change... at least not for better.

Cuties-02.jpg

How come there ain't no pictures of ol' Creepy Joe snorting on some sistas Afro hair?
He doesn't want to scratch his face on their brillo pad that passes for hair.

1977, people change. On a White House recording, Ronald Reagan can be heard saying that Blacks were still uncomfortable wearing shoes! lol
The problem is Joe Biden said in 2007 that Obama was clean and articulate.......
The first black candidate that was clean..... I mean Cmmon Joe......that shows how you look at black folk....it's horrible

Must have pissed of Booker T Washington, Shirley Chisholm, Jesse Jackson, Alan Keys

and this is a guy that just said, if you dont vote for me....you ain't black.....like he owns black folk.....creepy as fuck

1. In fairness to Mr. Biden, I assume that he has changed his mind and regrets saying that.

2. As to the sentence itself, I do not have the guts to comment on it.
He hasn't changed that much. Tell me when he referred any white person as "clean, bright and articulate?" (Phrase used in referring to Obama.)

To be fair, "racial" jungle or if you prefer, just jungle, is what you get under democrat leadership.

minnesota-gov-ask-trump-disaster-declaration-riots-damage-23720.jpg

1. In fairness to Mr. Biden, I assume that he has changed his mind and regrets saying that.

He hasn't changed that much. Tell me when he referred any white person as "clean, bright and articulate?" (Phrase used in referring to Obama.)

That was certainly patronizing at best.

Apparently, however, many voters in South Carolina forgave him, for they saved his candidacy.

Anyway, everyone knows that he is irrelevant. When he gets elected, he will be gently pushed to the sidelines ("Joe, you need to rest and relax. Kamala will handle your duties until you feel up to it.").

Fact checking by Leftard Snopes.
But Trump is the racist.
Age old tactic- accuse others of what you’re doing.
View attachment 392032
Biden wanted societal integration and saw busing as a way for racists to keep neighborhoods segregated but still meet school diversity requirements. Read the article, by 'jungle' he meant full of animosity...not full of black people. As in, keeping black people segregated and unequal but busing them to wealthy white schools would cause resentment.

32 years later he had no issues 8 years being 2nd to a half black president.

From the OP LInk:

"In early March 2020, readers asked Snopes to verify a quote in 1977 in which Biden, then a U.S. senator representing Delaware, allegedly expressed fear that desegregation, if not done in an “orderly” way, could result in his children growing up in “a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.”

The problem is Joe Biden said in 2007 that Obama was clean and articulate.......
The first black candidate that was clean..... I mean Cmmon Joe......that shows how you look at black folk....it's horrible

Must have pissed of Booker T Washington, Shirley Chisholm, Jesse Jackson, Alan Keys

and this is a guy that just said, if you dont vote for me....you ain't black.....like he owns black folk.....creepy as fuck
Exact quote- “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

others, recently-
. “We should challenge students in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

“They’re going to put ya’ll back in chains.”

It seems many Democrats are lately suffering regret for things they've said in the past only because - much to their amazement - they discover that most people these days don't agree with them, and it's impacting their political career.

But Trump is the racist.
View attachment 392032
The Democrats dug out high school yearbooks from the 70s to attack Kavanaugh, did they not? Racist Joe calling Black kids Jungle Bunnies.... shocking! He must grovel for forgiveness.

To be fair, "racial" jungle or if you prefer, just jungle, is what you get under democrat leadership.

minnesota-gov-ask-trump-disaster-declaration-riots-damage-23720.jpg

Vandalism and arson are not products of Democratic Leadership. Pointing fingers / placing blame is politicising a serious contemporary issue, to wit: The Lynching of Black Men by armed LEO's and Vigilantes.

Racism is endemic to our nation. It has existed for 400 + years and is evident on the pages of this and other social media sources. Consider two seminal documents which offer a window into the thinking of our founders, one in the Declaration of Independence and the other within COTUS.

The former speaks to unalienable Rights and the latter in Art I, Sec 2, clause 3 making lesser those not free (i.e. slaves) and Indians. It we are to seek the mission statements left to us by Jefferson and Madison one need only to read the Preamble and the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence.

Generally speaking the Democratic Party, since the second half of the 20th Century has supported these concepts, the mission statement much to the consternation of some, was when President Truman integrated our Armed Forces, followed by Brown v. Board of Ed. during IKE's Administration.

But Trump is the racist.
View attachment 392032
Biden wanted societal integration and saw busing as a way for racists to keep neighborhoods segregated but still meet school diversity requirements. Read the article, by 'jungle' he meant full of animosity...not full of black people. As in, keeping black people segregated and unequal but busing them to wealthy white schools would cause resentment.

Biden is into power. He is a racist. He has proven that over and over.

But Trump is the racist.
View attachment 392032

Trump is a racist as well. Or were you pretending not to know?

But Trump is the racist.
View attachment 392032

ytzxpveeulg51.jpg

But Trump is the racist.
View attachment 392032

ytzxpveeulg51.jpg
She has, she has called her own Pres candidate a racist........lololol.......

But Trump is the racist.
View attachment 392032

Trump talks like he is from the street. A good chunk of the people in this nation do. Including a lot of Progs. I stopped believing in the media/entertainers a long time ago. I kept waiting for them to reform or back off. And I even supported the Dem Party. Still believe in tenets of it. Trump has programs and agendas that are good for the most Americans. And that is what to be concerned about. Listening to Prog globalists tell you how to live and what to do is insulting. Especially those with money who do not suffer by it.

But Trump is the racist.
View attachment 392032

ytzxpveeulg51.jpg
fact check says false on that one

But Trump is the racist.
View attachment 392032

ytzxpveeulg51.jpg
fact check says false on that one

Oh the media defending a democrat, who knew?

This is the defense
In fact, in one instance, Harris specifically said to Biden, “I do not believe you are a racist.” That was in the June 27, 2019, debate during which moderators asked a question about racial inequities in policing. The question grew into a wider discussion of race among the 10 candidates on stage, and Harris directed her remarks to Biden, who was leading in the polls at the time.
'
Notice they didn't put those remarks?

but lets hear her own words

Biden supports segregationists.....I didn't say it, Kamala Harris did

But Trump is the racist.
View attachment 392032

How so?

Forum List

Back