Biden: India is "shaky" about Ukraine Conflict...?

Samofvt

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2021
One of the greatest news commentators: ARNAB on India's Republic Network. I should re-phrase that, "One of the greatest news commentators allowed to broadcast". Apparently, India still has free press and media unlike here in the USA, China and Russia.

I believe Biden's statement was not just an incompetent gaff, but a carefully calculated maneuver designed to try and draw India into the conflict. It is no secret that Biden despises all free and democratically elected nations, and that he is doing his best to put an end to free people and raise the specter of Marxist communism. All actions by Biden's administration seem to be in an effort to encourage and allow Putin to destroy the peace-loving and free people of Ukraine. It is not surprising he would make a derogatory comment toward India.

Keep an open mind and watch the debate and commentary where many good points are brought up. PS: I do not claim to agree with all of the points. At the very end, the remaining debater's and Arnab seem to agree that Russia is better than China somehow: my only problem with their conclusion is that you should look at the history of each. How many countries has China ever invaded and bombed indiscriminately? Ever? How about Russia? (<- I can think of several besides Ukraine)

Forum List

Back