Biden illegally supports illegal immigrants working in the US - Impeach 46

It's illegal to lie about needing asylum. These men have not been investigated they are basically let go in the U.S. with ankle bracelets that they just cut off.

ICE: 3 in 10 illegal immigrant family units cut off ankle bracelets after being released from custody​

Albence said the Homeland Security Department's inability to get all illegal immigrants released from custody and told to appear for court hearings was in part due to people ditching their ankle bracelets and disappearing into the interior of the country.

Why should they be in custody when thousands of employers are not?

Why should they be in custody when thousands of employers are not?
You did not address my post, you are deflecting and obfuscating. These aliens illegally hopped our border because our country (specifically Biden) tore up Trump's policies that were starting to quell this mass invasion. Biden practically invited them to come break our immigration laws. In 2019 federal agents and prosecutors were building cases against managers and business owners hiring illegal aliens but it takes time. In the meantime we elected 'open borders Joe.' It's difficult to find whether or not an employer knowingly hires illegal aliens or not. The presence of illegal workers does not necessarily mean an employer broke any law.

You did not address my post, you are deflecting and obfuscating. These aliens illegally hopped our border because out country (specifically Biden) tore up Trump's policies that were starting to quell this mass invasion. Biden practically invited them to come break our immigration laws. In 2019 federal agents and prosecutors were building cases against managers and business owners hiring illegal aliens but it takes time. In the meantime we elected 'open borders Joe.'

You can go back and look. I have been quite consistent on this. I have no problem with anyone ignoring EO's. They are not laws. We are not a country where one person gets to change our laws.

Nobody was doing squat to employers.

You can go back and look. I have been quite consistent on this. I have no problem with anyone ignoring EO's. They are not laws. We are not a country where one person gets to change our laws.

Nobody was doing squat to employers.
I edited my post after you replied and added that it is difficult to determine whether or not an employer knowingly hired an illegal. It is not as simplistic as you pretend. Besides, the guilt lies with the alien that illegally hopped our border not with a prospective employer that may or may not hire them. Also, if you are saying that illegal aliens are being enticed by American employers then you must also acknowledge that Biden has done the very same thing.

I edited my post after you replied and added that it is difficult to determine whether or not an employer knowingly hired an illegal. It is not as simplistic as you pretend. Besides, the guilt lies with the alien that illegally hopped our border not with a prospective employer that may or may not hire them. Also, if you are saying that illegal aliens are being enticed by American employers then you must also acknowledge that Biden has done the very same thing.

Blame whoever you want. If we are not going to hold employers accountable I support letting everyone slide.

Even if one did not bust the employer, businesses could be raided hundreds of times a week. Very, very few are. Pass mandatory e-verify and actually enforce it. The country has no desire to do that.

So if some can ignore our laws, I support all doing so.

Blame whoever you want. If we are not going to hold employers accountable I support letting everyone slide.

Even if one did not bust the employer, businesses could be raided hundreds of times a week. Very, very few are. Pass mandatory e-verify and actually enforce it. The country has no desire to do that.

So if some can ignore our laws, I support all doing so.
Those are the very reasons Trump wanted to build a wall and instituted the 'stay in Mexico' EO. Much more doable than raiding businesses, e-verify, etc. Basically they are creating a problem by weakening our border then proposing undoable and expensive solutions. For some reason Biden and the Democrats seem to WANT illegals flooding across our border.

Those are the very reasons Trump wanted to build a wall and instituted the 'stay in Mexico' EO. Much more doable than raiding businesses, e-verify, etc. Basically you are creating a problem by weakening our border then proposing undoable and expensive solutions. for some reason Biden and the Democrats seem to WANT illegals.

It's impossible to stop people coming for jobs by a partial wall around part of the border and those coming for jobs don't come through official crossings.

But you know all of this and not being able to justify not doing anything about the thousands employing illegals you parrot these excuses.

It's impossible to stop people coming for jobs by a partial wall around part of the border and those coming for jobs don't come through official crossings.

But you know all of this and not being able to justify not doing anything about the thousands employing illegals you parrot these excuses.
Again you are simplifying a complex problem. Yes, it is not possible to completely seal our borders however, it IS possible to wall off easy access points and Trump was doing that but Biden stopped it and left all the materials to rot. Also, our leadership must realistically promote policies to thwart illegal immigration. Trump was also doing that but being undermined by the left. Biden has all but welcomed illegals to violate our borders. This is classic alt-left behavior, blaming everyone else but your own policies for your problems that you yourself created.

Again you are simplifying a complex problem. Yes, it is not possible to completely seal our borders however, it IS possible to wall off easy access points and Trump was doing that but Biden stopped it and left all the materials to rot. Also, our leadership must realistically promote policies to thwart illegal immigration. Trump was also doing that but being undermined by the left. Biden has all but welcomed illegals to violate our borders. This is classic alt-left behavior, blaming everyone else but your own policies for your problems that you yourself created.

He did next to nothing about the employers hiring illegals.

He did next to nothing about the employers hiring illegals.
I already explained why tackling illegal immigration at an end-point employer is almost impossible especially when tens of thousands of illegals are flooding our border. You are essentially blaming the U.S. for it's world-class economic opportunities instead of blaming the actual perps. That's like blaming a store for robberies because they have such desirable merchandise.

I already explained why tackling illegal immigration at an end-point employer is almost impossible especially when tens of thousands of illegals are flooding our border. You are essentially blaming the U.S. for it's world-class economic opportunities instead of blaming the actual perps. That's like blaming a store for robberies because they have such desirable merchandise.

Those hiring illegals are the perps despite your lame excuses.

Those hiring illegals are the perps despite your lame excuses.
They are not perps if they unknowingly hire them. I went over this many posts ago. I also went over why it's almost impossible to stop illegal immigration at the end-point employer. You ignored it all and accuse me of 'lame excuses.' Please explain why Biden won't erect the fence that is already there laying on the ground and why he refuses to make our border security job #1.

They are not perps if they unknowingly hire them. I went over this many posts ago. I also went over why it's almost impossible to stop illegal immigration at the end-point employer. You ignored it all and accuse me of 'lame excuses.' Please explain why Biden won't erect the fence that is already there laying on the ground and why he refuses to make our border security job #1.

Employers know they are hiring illegals. I'm not interested in your lame excuses.

Employers know they are hiring illegals. I'm not interested in your lame excuses.
Some may and they should be punished but the problem of illegal immigration has gone far beyond that. Criminals are hopping our borders and Biden is giving them free plane rides, letting them go unmasked and un vetted.

But they aren't.
Yes, because it's difficult to determine 'knowingly.' Below is some info for you

The main reason for the lack of employer prosecutions is that an employer violates the law only when it "knowingly" hires or employs undocumented workers. "The presence of unauthorized workers does not necessarily mean that the employer committed a crime," Wood said. "It must be shown that the employers knowingly engaged in the activity. But given the prevalence in fraudulent documents and the gaps in E-Verify, it can be very hard for employers to ensure they have an authorized workforce."

Buchanan explained that the employer needs to have either actual or constructive knowledge that the individual being hired is an undocumented worker. "That's not easy to do," he said. "The law states that HR is required to accept workers' employment or identification documents if they appear genuine and relate to the person. HR is not trained to nor are they supposed to investigate phony identity documents. And prosecutors can't build a criminal case of off saying that HR should've known those documents were fake. It takes a lot more than that."

And again, if border security was actively enforced and supported, you wouldn't have to worry about employers that much. You wouldn't be spending time and money investigating thousands of illegals, etc.

Last edited:
Biden has begun sneaking adult male criminal aliens into the country, as we've heard in other threads. But it's worse than you imagined. Now he's putting them in home confinement with ankle bracelets. But get this: They're allowed to leave home from 8:00 to 8:00 PM for work. And here you thought it was illegal for criminal aliens to work in the United States.

The link is an article about the house arrest and reducing costs but the hidden breaking news is that it allows them to leave their confinement to work illegally. We know, of course that it happens but that the Biden administration is so openly enabling this illegal behavior is flat out criminal on the part of the government.

This is clearly breaking the law by President Biden and conspiring with others to help the criminal aliens break the law.

On January 4, 2023, the Republican-led House of Representatives needs to start the impeachment process of this traitor to the United States people.
Funny statement con-sidering all those trump supporters in California's Central Valley whose livelihood is based on illegal farm workers.

Yes, because it's difficult to determine 'knowingly.' Below is some info for you

The main reason for the lack of employer prosecutions is that an employer violates the law only when it "knowingly" hires or employs undocumented workers. "The presence of unauthorized workers does not necessarily mean that the employer committed a crime," Wood said. "It must be shown that the employers knowingly engaged in the activity. But given the prevalence in fraudulent documents and the gaps in E-Verify, it can be very hard for employers to ensure they have an authorized workforce."

Buchanan explained that the employer needs to have either actual or constructive knowledge that the individual being hired is an undocumented worker. "That's not easy to do," he said. "The law states that HR is required to accept workers' employment or identification documents if they appear genuine and relate to the person. HR is not trained to nor are they supposed to investigate phony identity documents. And prosecutors can't build a criminal case of off saying that HR should've known those documents were fake. It takes a lot more than that."

And again, if border security was actively enforced and supported, you wouldn't have to worry about employers that much. You wouldn't be spending time and money investigating thousands of illegals, etc.

It's impossible to enforce the entire border.

At one time the two major Parties had different views but got along with each other and often compromised in order to pass important legislation.

Today they just bicker and squabble and play stupid political games.
Our nation that originally refused to tax everyday Americans in the middle class range. In 1914, Congress passed a law to tax everyone who worked a modest amount of money to pay for expenses occurred to fight World War I, which my beloved Grandfather earned a silver star for exceptional valor on a day in France he crawled under heavy fire to retrieve 7 or 8 men who were wounded and needed medical treatment quick. All but one survived the hail of bullets. The government was going to quit charging people income taxes once the debt was squared away. It never happened. The French and English needed us in both World Wars, and we were there for them. A dozen men from our family served in WWII. All of them came back in one piece, some with shrapnel that would never leave their bodies for life due to its proximity of major arteries like my dad. I don't think his great grandchildren should have to pay the silly stupid taxes levied for Democrat-only wealth extorted from Foreign Aid Packages as President Biden bragged about his pocketing a billion dollars American he extorted from the Ukraine when he was Vice President by threatening to cancel their protection from Russia foreign aid to keep them from being over-run by Russia who killed a million Ukraine farmers in World War II when the world had its eyes on Hitler and stopping his blitzkreig killing sprees and SS kills of ethnic minoritys in Europe, namely the brutal extermination of the Jewish race, men, women, and children. I think Biden should pay his billion dollar extortion money from that Foreign Aid threat he made back to the American people, but he never again mentioned it although his extortion brag went viral on the internet for a year or two. I want him to give that billion dollars back to the American people with interest.

If you think I am unreasonable for being here, that's likely pretty unfortunate for you, but I will never turn my back on my fellow Americans to my dying day. My family suffered separation anxieties when our men went to every war, and since then their sons served in Vietnam, Cambodia, Korea, and the Middle East in one capacity or another. I'm no stranger to prayers for those who came close to going out of their mind having seen their injured buddies sent home on gurneys when living and body bags when life was taken on the battlefields or swamps they fought to bring people being routinely killed off by bullies with guns on foreign soil. They fought the good fight, and I'm so proud to be their sister, niece, cousin, daughter, and granddaughter for their extraordinary valor, patience, obedience, and love for those of us who kept the home fires burning.

And yeah, you can divide a billion dollars by 300,000,000 people and though we only get about $3. apiece, It will get us a liter or two of gas by the time Biden realizes what is taken must be repaid. Good night. I'm sleepy now. Hope you consider this an amusing kind of bedtime story, but hey! Three bucks will take you ten miles down the road, won't it. So drive safe! Nighty night. :sleep:

Forum List

Back