Biden: I was Buck Naked, Trying to Pull My Dog's Tail When I Broke My Foot

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

And people voted for this. Ten million more than Ƙbama in his historical 2008 run? No. Fucking. Way.

Iā€™m trying to think of what would possess an advisor to Joe Biden to think this was the story to go with, but here we are. As was revealed previously, Biden broke his foot in what was originally described vaguely as him simply playing with his dog.
Now, the claim has morphed. Biden says he was getting out of the shower and decided to attempt to pull his dogā€™s tail in a playful manner. Thatā€™s when a rug came out of nowhere to trip him up, because we all break our foot when we trip over a rug, right?
This is like your kid claiming that aliens caused him to miss his curfew. I mean, come on, does anyone believe this story? Besides, what kind of 78 year old degenerate gets out of the shower, chases his dog around naked in order to painfully pull its tail, and then breaks his foot by tripping over a rug?

Pulling the dogs tail? Thats animal abuse.......where's PETA?
They went after LBJ for pulling a dogs ears. In today's age of enlightenment, he should be impeached.

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

And people voted for this. Ten million more than Ƙbama in his historical 2008 run? No. Fucking. Way.

Iā€™m trying to think of what would possess an advisor to Joe Biden to think this was the story to go with, but here we are. As was revealed previously, Biden broke his foot in what was originally described vaguely as him simply playing with his dog.
Now, the claim has morphed. Biden says he was getting out of the shower and decided to attempt to pull his dogā€™s tail in a playful manner. Thatā€™s when a rug came out of nowhere to trip him up, because we all break our foot when we trip over a rug, right?
This is like your kid claiming that aliens caused him to miss his curfew. I mean, come on, does anyone believe this story? Besides, what kind of 78 year old degenerate gets out of the shower, chases his dog around naked in order to painfully pull its tail, and then breaks his foot by tripping over a rug?

Doesn't say anything about him being naked.

ā€œWhat happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody whoā€™s been around my house knows ā€” dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball,ā€ Biden told CNN journalist Jake Tapper in his first post-election joint interview with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

ā€œAnd Iā€™m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom. And I grabbed the ball like this and he ran. And Iā€™m joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on. Thatā€™s what happened. Oh man, not a very exciting story.ā€

You think he showers with his clothes ON?
You think he jumped out of the shower and started playing with the dog dripping wet? Okay.

Please don't use "Biden" and "dripping wet" in the same sentence. It makes me want to vomit.

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

He was trying to hump the dog

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

ā€œWhat happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody whoā€™s been around my house knows ā€” dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball,ā€ Biden told CNN journalist Jake Tapper in his first post-election joint interview with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

ā€œAnd Iā€™m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom. And I grabbed the ball like this and he ran. And Iā€™m joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on. Thatā€™s what happened. Oh man, not a very exciting story.ā€

You think he jumped out of the shower and started playing with the dog dripping wet? Okay.

Please don't use "Biden" and "dripping wet" in the same sentence. It makes me want to vomit.

Me too.

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

I'd stay away from the earlier pages of this thread then. Graphic warning.

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

He was dressed while showering...thats better??

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

He was dressed while showering...thats better??
In a cute little French Maid number, no doubt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back