Biden "I Did That" gas pump stickers 100% positive response

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I'm still putting the Biden stickers on gas pumps almost every day.
The comments from people have been great.
Many people have even thanked me!!
One guy today asked me if I had any extras?
So I gave him a handful before he drove away. ... :thup:

1649103234209.png

Last edited:
Going by the overwhelming positive response I've been getting from people about the stickers puts a smile on my face.
Because it reinforces the Biden loving Democrats are going to get pulverized in the mid-term elections. .... :cool:

Last edited:
I'm still putting the Biden stickers on gas pumps almost every day.
The comments from people have been great.
Many people have even thanked me!!
One guy today asked me if I had any extras?
So I gave him a handful before he drove away. ... :thup:

View attachment 626187

Do you mean you yourself are doing this Sunni ? LOL

I see you like to make excuses for the failure of capitalism.

What Adam Smith called "The Invisible Hand of the Market" works just fine when it isn't handcuffed to elected (and unelected) officials who subvert it for their own gain.

Capitalism is nothing more, or nothing less, than the unfettered ability to use what capital you have in ways that you believe will net you gain. Capitalism has no agenda other than the gain.

Are you a Putin supporter as well?
Are you a Putin supporter as well?
We all know this unprecedented leftist support for the poor, sad people of the Ukraine is an attempt to whitewash democrat dealings with the cartels over there. But your attempt to insert the false narrative is noted.
For the record, I just want to say all those who call us Putin supporters are racists. I need to claim the racist trope before you do, because that will be your next false narrative move.

We all know this unprecedented leftist support for the poor, sad people of the Ukraine is an attempt to whitewash democrat dealings with the cartels over there. But your attempt to insert the false narrative is noted.
For the record, I just want to say all those who call us Putin supporters are racists. I need to claim the racist trope before you do, because that will be your next false narrative move.
Nice non answer.

Going by the overwhelming positive response I've been getting from people about the stickers puts a smile on my face.
Because it reinforces the Biden loving Democrats are going to get pulverized in the mid-term elections. .... :cool:

Lately, there seems to be just as many Biden loving Republicans as there are Biden loving Democrats.

Sure, they may pop off about stupid, irrelevant, reality tv type nonsense, but when it comes right down to actual policy?

Yeah. Collectively speaking, Republicans are right there promoting Biden's policies every step of the way.

We're plum tarda paying too much for muh gas...but, hey, we gotta shut down the gas suppliers because muh bio-weapon labs...

Double talking jive...

I dunno why you thumbs down what I said, Sunni Man, I'm actually on your side of the issue in terms of the actual scope of the issue.

It's true what I said, though. Republicans are literally helping the Dems usher in the WEF's prescribed order of things. Daily...

Forum List

Back