Biden has no Mar-a-lago to entertain the Dems at

like tramp.

Since last weekend, Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Giménez and several Republican lawmakers close to the White House — Rep. Matt Gaetz, Sen. Rick Scott and Sen. Lindsey Graham — all self-quarantined as a precaution.
snip
That same night, a coterie of some of the most powerful people in Washington shook hands, shared meals, and danced in the lavish ballrooms. Fox News hosts Tucker Carlson and Jesse Watters were spotted at the club, and Donald Trump Jr. hosted a wedding-sized birthday bash under pink lights in the ballroom for his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle with guests that included lawmakers such as Sen. Graham, administration officials including State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortagus and acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell and conservative activists such as Charlie Kirk.
Trump’s Florida sanctuary becomes a gilded petri dish for a global disease
-------------------------------

Its a republican stronghold, instead the WH they meet at Mar-a-lago to discuss politics they want to put into law.
Who the hell would want to hang out with Biden?

People that want their kids groped?

Tramp looks with lust on young girls.

The Donald has always liked beautiful young women.....just like any normal man would.

I guess if he was a flaming homo and was a (D) he’d get your seal of approval.

They sure had no problem with JFK's or Billy Boy's womanizing.

Apparently the entire Democrat Party has turned gay or something.

JFK was assassinated and Clinton got impeached.

And? President Trump was impeach and his character was assassinated by a howling pack of hyenas called "Democrats."

That makes President Trump just as great as JFK or Clinton, don't it?

Its a republican stronghold, instead the WH they meet at Mar-a-lago to discuss politics they want to put into law.
I take it you've never been there. Have you stocked up on toilet paper?
No surprise. Republicans think this is all a hoax so they treat it as such.
No they don't and Trump never said as much either.
Sounds like a circle jerk to me.
Indeed it does and you, Pene, and JohnL should get a room. I'll be needing pics. TIA

I don't join clubs.

like tramp.

Since last weekend, Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Giménez and several Republican lawmakers close to the White House — Rep. Matt Gaetz, Sen. Rick Scott and Sen. Lindsey Graham — all self-quarantined as a precaution.
snip
That same night, a coterie of some of the most powerful people in Washington shook hands, shared meals, and danced in the lavish ballrooms. Fox News hosts Tucker Carlson and Jesse Watters were spotted at the club, and Donald Trump Jr. hosted a wedding-sized birthday bash under pink lights in the ballroom for his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle with guests that included lawmakers such as Sen. Graham, administration officials including State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortagus and acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell and conservative activists such as Charlie Kirk.

The Donald has always liked beautiful young women.....just like any normal man would.

I am talking lusting at young GIRLS.
Uh-huh :itsok:

like tramp.

snip

Donald Trump saw a 10-year-old and said 'I'm going to be dating her in 10 years'

Donald Trump saw a 10-year-old and said 'I'm going to be dating her in 10 years'

Which means she would be a young woman at the time....

like tramp.

snip

They probably had a bottle of germ X at the front door

unused

like tramp.

snip

Sounds like a circle jerk to me.

You are just upset because they didn't ask you to be the pivot man.
You, with your big pussie, couldn't help them. Except maybe Fat Donnie.

Forum List

Back