Hundreds New Years revelers attend maskless Mar-a-Lago Super Spreader - Without Trump

That's how you justify this..well rioters don't social distance waaa..(rolls eyes)

Not trying to justify anything. I don't care if adults get together to celebrate for New Years, because I am not a authoritarian Chicom Democrat.

I was just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy inherent to you lefties crying, and whining about "reeeee super spreaders" when you scumbags have been unnecessarily protesting maskless while not social distancing (exposing yourself and others)more frequently, and in much larger numbers for the past year.
Your still justifing one bad behaivor by pointing out another. It's people sharing an attitude like yours that has enabled this damn virus to stick around for as long as it has..

Your still justifing one bad behaivor by pointing out another. It's people sharing an attitude like yours that has enabled this damn virus to stick around for as long as it has..

Nope. Not justifying anything, like I already said...you don't get to tell me what my intentions are.

Just pointing out the abundant hypocrisy you lefties are spreading, just like you do Covid19 at your Democrat sponsored domestic terrorist super spreader riots/"protests".

Big Shots are immune to the problems that plague pikers. Prez Trump & wife(what a fox!) was no doubt away working with his team on putting the finishing touches on their 'Operation Humiliation Booth'(this could backfire!) project they are building in DC for Jersey Joe to stand in come the 6th. I notice Rudy looks VERY cock sure confident, but that could be because he is taking in some pretty hot T&A as seen in the photocollage seen above.

You SERIOUSLY think Melania is a "Fox"? I've seen actual FOXES more F-able! :lol:

Big Shots are immune to the problems that plague pikers. Prez Trump & wife(what a fox!) was no doubt away working with his team on putting the finishing touches on their 'Operation Humiliation Booth'(this could backfire!) project they are building in DC for Jersey Joe to stand in come the 6th. I notice Rudy looks VERY cock sure confident, but that could be because he is taking in some pretty hot T&A as seen in the photocollage seen above.

You SERIOUSLY think Melania is a "Fox"? I've seen actual FOXES more F-able! :lol:
We knew you were gay. Now you’ve proven you’re blind too.

But Ice Ice Bay-Bee was there - Only top shelf entertainment for the Rump family! :lol:

President Trump skipped out on his Mar-a-Lago New Year’s Eve bash, but that didn’t stop hundreds of maskless guests from packing the ballroom and paying up to $1,000 for the privilege of seeing…Vanilla Ice.​
Photos of the event posted on Instagram and Twitter also showed guests dancing, embracing, and eating together at the gala—which apparently flouted local COVID-19 guidelines. The black-tie event included high-profile Republicans such as Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, Donald Trump Jr., and Kimberly Guilfoyle, Eric and Lara Trump, and Rudy Giuliani.
Don Jr. seemed particularly enthralled by a performance by 1990s rapper and accused domestic abuser Vanilla Ice.
“Ok this is amazing,” Don Jr. wrote in a Facebook post that included a video of the has-been singing his hit “Ice, Ice Baby” while guests huddled together dancing. “Vanilla Ice is playing [at] the Mar-a-Lago New Year's Eve party. As a child of the 90s, you can’t fathom how awesome that is. Beyond that, I got the birthday shoutout so that’s pretty amazing.”​
Photos posted online show over a dozen packed tables—making social distancing impossible—while other snapshots featured guests closely dancing. MyPilllow CEO Mike Lindell, Singer Taylor Dayne, and fashion designer Oscar Lopez, were among those seen.​

ALL the Deplorables were in attendance!

6343eca235060886f5442b8b3e04b9af
Hundreds of people attended my local supermarket's superspreader event yesterday. Why dont you care?

But Ice Ice Bay-Bee was there - Only top shelf entertainment for the Rump family! :lol:

President Trump skipped out on his Mar-a-Lago New Year’s Eve bash, but that didn’t stop hundreds of maskless guests from packing the ballroom and paying up to $1,000 for the privilege of seeing…Vanilla Ice.​
Photos of the event posted on Instagram and Twitter also showed guests dancing, embracing, and eating together at the gala—which apparently flouted local COVID-19 guidelines. The black-tie event included high-profile Republicans such as Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, Donald Trump Jr., and Kimberly Guilfoyle, Eric and Lara Trump, and Rudy Giuliani.
Don Jr. seemed particularly enthralled by a performance by 1990s rapper and accused domestic abuser Vanilla Ice.
“Ok this is amazing,” Don Jr. wrote in a Facebook post that included a video of the has-been singing his hit “Ice, Ice Baby” while guests huddled together dancing. “Vanilla Ice is playing [at] the Mar-a-Lago New Year's Eve party. As a child of the 90s, you can’t fathom how awesome that is. Beyond that, I got the birthday shoutout so that’s pretty amazing.”​
Photos posted online show over a dozen packed tables—making social distancing impossible—while other snapshots featured guests closely dancing. MyPilllow CEO Mike Lindell, Singer Taylor Dayne, and fashion designer Oscar Lopez, were among those seen.​

ALL the Deplorables were in attendance!

6343eca235060886f5442b8b3e04b9af
Hundreds of people attended my local supermarket's superspreader event yesterday. Why dont you care?

Lol, GREAT. Take a picture from behind where one or two were facing camera appear to have let their masks slip. Yay Juicy! :lol:

No mask for any of these folks attending your Democrat sponsored domestic terrorist super spreader riots...could go on posting hundreds of pics just like this...Or you could just STFU, stop embarrassing yourself, and admit to being a hypocrite leftist PoS scumbag.

View attachment 435974View attachment 435976View attachment 435977
Some superspeader events are Democrat approved

Its funny how people think wearing a mask you bought at Walmart will keep get you from getting a virus which is submicroscopic. Wearing one might decrease your odds of getting it to some degree but it wont prevent it a coworker wears a mask social disatnces does everyting they are supposed to and got covid I was in the shop with him for a week before he found out he had it and I did not get it so far still have not.

Interesting -

1. I've never seen "hundreds" of people in a supermarket all at once
2. Dunno where you live, but hopefully there's a mask mandate
3. If not and I lived there, I'd get my groceries delivered
4. Grocery stores are essential - Maskless super-spreader holiday parties are not

2. Dunno where you live, but hopefully there's a mask mandate
This failed "solution" is why you're a cult

And yes, my town of 8,000 WHITE people have flooded the local Busch's supermarket the days prior to Christmas and new years.

Your "solutions" are just plain silly

Another hypocritical Democrat Approved "superspreader event."

This double standard is why we dont take the left seriously

Forum List

Back