A Politically Motivated "Pandemic"

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
A Politically Motivated Epidemic? But Maybe There Is A Hidden End-Game

A Month More Of Misery Predicted Till The Sun Douses A Politically Timed Epidemic

The CDC is smarting from Trump administration budget cuts from $11.5 billion to $7.7 billion in fiscal year 2020.

Garrett writes another scathing, finger-pointing report posted online, entitled: “US COVID-19 CASES NOW SPREADING DUE TO TRUMP’S TESTING RESTRICTIONS AND DISMANTLING OF PANDEMIC RESPONSE TEAMS. Testing would not prevent the spread of the virus however (refer to experience in South Korea earlier in this report).

Is the CDC striking back at budget cuts, releasing flawed test kits, reporting false positives, over-reporting mortality rates, with hidden political motives? And placing the whole world on hold?

Nothing like igniting a false epidemic built on false positive testing and attributing deaths among vulnerable 80-year-olds to COVID-19 coronavirus when ANY infectious pathogen could be life threatening at that age.

There is no unbiased news media to point out the many discrepancies in this unprecedented epidemic. News agencies depend on government for news. They are not going to challenge the main source of news which is the lifeline of their business. And the public is fully aware news agencies are politically biased against the current administration in Washington DC.

When the primary association for reported cases of COVID-19 coronavirus infection is the political party affiliation that controls State governance, something is amiss.

According to a report published in The New York Times, COVID-19 coronavirus was spreading throughout the US for weeks prior to the announced epidemic. A spreading epidemic appears to have been declared at a politically chosen time.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez vented her frustrations about the House coronavirus relief bill on Instagram, calling out her GOP colleagues for kowtowing to President Trump.

“I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening. This Bill will follow my direction for free CoronaVirus tests, and paid sick leave for our impacted American workers,” he said shortly before the House moved forward. The measure passed 363-40.

The bill includes free coronavirus testing for all Americans, including the uninsured; paid sick and family leave; food aid; and unemployment benefits.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/14/aoc-blasts-republican-lawmakers-over-coronavirus-relief-bill/

Last edited:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez vented her frustrations about the House coronavirus relief bill on Instagram, calling out her GOP colleagues for kowtowing to President Trump.

“I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening. This Bill will follow my direction for free CoronaVirus tests, and paid sick leave for our impacted American workers,” he said shortly before the House moved forward. The measure passed 363-40.

The bill includes free coronavirus testing for all Americans, including the uninsured; paid sick and family leave; food aid; and unemployment benefits.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/14/aoc-blasts-republican-lawmakers-over-coronavirus-relief-bill/

And what else did Democrats slide in there?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Trumpybear and the Banana Republicans have been crying political motivation and blaming every media story about the novel virus on another Democrat hoax, again. The current Trumpybear political attack started at his first magical press conference. It continues today.

Forum List

Back