Biden Has Lost It. The Last Synapse Has Popped

Biden doesn’t know what state he is in, yet 60 million people will vote for him because they are fucking idiots.

I may be giving too much credit to the Dem voters, but I really doubt he's got that much support. Maybe drop a zero off that number (6mil), if that even. Though that may change when his VP is announced, and more than likely it's someone the DNC puts next to him because everyone knows he can't even pick out his own socks or knows what to do with them.

Even Sanders would make a better choice for their side. Nevermind his policies, atleast he can make a coherent sentence and understand the argument...….Biden, not so much

the person that the DNC picks as his VP running mate will be the person running against Trump, If by some strange twist of fate, Biden was to win, the dem power brokers would have him declared unfit the day after the election.

There will not be sufficient Cabinet members confirmed to invoke the 25th. Try again!

Hard to believe Joe Biden is the best Dems could come up with. There's no doubt Biden is having some mental health issues. This would have been a good year for Dems to go with a woman or some other minority since they claim to be the party of diversity. But they opted for the senile, racist, old white guy.

Stop talking about Bernie like that!

Can you imagine how fucking stupid you have to be to vote for Biden?

You stupid assholes who vote for Biden should be made to watch Friends on a loop
They pushed everyone aside for him too!!
They are all inclusive you know. Until it comes to who they run as president then it has to be the worst candidate they can possibly find.
Just posted an ABC/WA Post poll showing 15% Bernie supporters are voting Trump.
Well that maybe good but as I point out to others. Tell me how those polls helped Hillary to four years in the White House.

Polls mean very little since they don't usually bother with the fellow in the board room, out working the fields or feeding cattle. In other words people that are working.

A cardboard cut up of Biden can defeat the moron in chief in November.
View attachment 320438
This cardboard Biden has more sense and intelligence and would make a better president than Trump.

Biden is dumber than a sack of hammers. You are one of the 60 millions fuckstains that will vote for him. There is no Dimm you would not vote for.

Biden doesn’t know what state he is in, yet 60 million people will vote for him because they are fucking idiots.

I may be giving too much credit to the Dem voters, but I really doubt he's got that much support. Maybe drop a zero off that number (6mil), if that even. Though that may change when his VP is announced, and more than likely it's someone the DNC puts next to him because everyone knows he can't even pick out his own socks or knows what to do with them.

Even Sanders would make a better choice for their side. Nevermind his policies, atleast he can make a coherent sentence and understand the argument...….Biden, not so much

the person that the DNC picks as his VP running mate will be the person running against Trump, If by some strange twist of fate, Biden was to win, the dem power brokers would have him declared unfit the day after the election.

There will not be sufficient Cabinet members confirmed to invoke the 25th. Try again!

ok, maybe a month or two later, splitting hairs, my point is valid

How sad. Hopefully, medical professionals will intervene and stop this abuse of a senior citizen by the Democrat party.

his family should care enough to stop him from making a fool of himself. His wife is a doctor, WTF is wrong with her?
Has yours?

if I was as senile as Biden, they would. But I'm not, so they won't. How about yours?
If they read your asinine posts, they would.

How sad. Hopefully, medical professionals will intervene and stop this abuse of a senior citizen by the Democrat party.

his family should care enough to stop him from making a fool of himself. His wife is a doctor, WTF is wrong with her?
Has yours?

if I was as senile as Biden, they would. But I'm not, so they won't. How about yours?
If they read your asinine posts, they would.
Are you voting for Biden?

The media has begun beating the drum about the coronavirus disproportionately affecting African-Americans so they can later call Trump a racist when he restarts the economy.

One that the article fails to mention is that black Americans disproportionately live in more densely packed urban areas. This might possibly be Michigan with a population of about 10 million people has more Coronavirus deaths than the states of California, Texas, and Florida combined, despite their cumulative population of 90 million people.

Last edited:
The media has begun beating the drum about the coronavirus disproportionately affecting African-Americans so they can later call Trump a racist when he restarts the economy.

Yep

Jo

And here is why!
The next gross biased MSM presentations is "blacks have higher proportion of COVID-19 because they don't have health care"!
Especially Lousiana.
Right...
FACTS...
A) What seems to be the common statistic of CASES and deaths: Pre-existing conditions and age...
B) Louisiana.. 4th in the nation with Diabetes most prevalent.
Seven states where diabetes is the most prevalent It's also a disease that, while affecting people all over the U.S., seems to be more prevalent in seven states.
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 2.21.00 PM.png

C) AGE... Louisana black population over age 65: 64,244...or 5% of total blacks and 1.4% of total Louisiana population of 4,533,372
suburbanstats.org

Current Population Demographics and Statistics for Louisiana by age, gender and race.
Louisiana Population demographics 2020, 2019
suburbanstats.org
And again... COVID-19 attacks more people with conditions like this:
The coronavirus that became a global pandemic before mid-March, like the ones responsible for SARS and MERS, affects the part of the lungs where gas exchange — the delivery of oxygen to the bloodstream and the removal of carbon dioxide — takes place.

"As you get older, your lungs are not as elastic or as resilient as when you're younger. Those kinds of things, coupled with any kind of health issue you might have, trend toward this loss of airway function and respiratory function."

Yep

Jo

And here is why!
The next gross biased MSM presentations is "blacks have higher proportion of COVID-19 because they don't have health care"!
Especially Lousiana.
Right...
FACTS...
A) What seems to be the common statistic of CASES and deaths: Pre-existing conditions and age...
Seven states where diabetes is the most prevalent It's also a disease that, while affecting people all over the U.S., seems to be more prevalent in seven states.
.View attachment 320759

C) AGE... Louisana black population over age 65: 64,244...or 5% of total blacks and 1.4% of total Louisiana population of 4,533,372
suburbanstats.org

Current Population Demographics and Statistics for Louisiana by age, gender and race.
suburbanstats.org
The coronavirus that became a global pandemic before mid-March, like the ones responsible for SARS and MERS, affects the part of the lungs where gas exchange — the delivery of oxygen to the bloodstream and the removal of carbon dioxide — takes place.

"As you get older, your lungs are not as elastic or as resilient as when you're younger. Those kinds of things, coupled with any kind of health issue you might have, trend toward this loss of airway function and respiratory function."

I say it is mostly because black Americans disproportionately live in more densely packed urban areas. This might possibly be why Wayne county in Michigan with a population of about 1.7 million people has 446 coronavirus deaths, whereas Nebraska has 12 deaths with a population of 1.92 million. In fact, the state of Texas only has 177 deaths.

Yep

Jo

And here is why!
Especially Lousiana.
Right...
FACTS...
.View attachment 320759

suburbanstats.org

suburbanstats.org

I say it is mostly because black Americans disproportionately live in more densely packed urban areas. This might possibly be why Wayne county in Michigan with a population of about 1.7 million people has 446 coronavirus deaths, whereas Nebraska has 12 deaths with a population of 1.92 million. In fact, the state of Texas only has 177 deaths.
Oh I concur but the black population has more people with issues like weight, diabetes, heart issues than other demographics.
Proof:
Diabetes by race/ethnicity
The rates of diagnosed diabetes in adults by race/ethnic background are:

• 7.5% of non-Hispanic whites
  • 9.2% of Asian Americans
  • 12.5% of Hispanics
  • 11.7% of non-Hispanic blacks
  • 14.7% of American Indians/Alaskan Native
  • Statistics About Diabetes | ADA
Cardiovascular patients by race
In 2015, death rates from heart disease were highest among black males at 258.6 deaths per 100,000 U.S. peopleTrusted Source.
That compared to 211.2 deaths per 100,000 for white males.
The death rates for black women were 165.7 per 100,000 and 132.4 per 100,000 for white women.

Does this make sense? Blacks seemingly have higher numbers with Diabetes and cardiovascular which are two of several reasons people
who contract COVID-19 have higher death rates.

Dr. Fauci is SAYING what I've been researching, i.e. Black population has higher propensity toward Diabetes, cardiovascular, etc. that makes them more
susceptible to COVID-19. WATCH Fauci point this out!

Forum List

Back