Biden has his first admitted bootlicker in the press. No surprise who it is.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
lil Jimmy Acosta...............he says the press needs to take it easy on the Biden regime.

He also thinks he should have been paid "combat pay" for having to go toe to toe with Kayleigh Mcenany. What a wimp. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

"I don’t think the press should be trying to whip up the Biden presidency and turn it into must-see TV in a contrived way," Acosta told Coppins.

lil Jimmy Acosta...............he says the press needs to take it easy on the Biden regime.

He also thinks he should have been paid "combat pay" for having to go toe to toe with Kayleigh Mcenany. What a wimp. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

"I don’t think the press should be trying to whip up the Biden presidency and turn it into must-see TV in a contrived way," Acosta told Coppins.

I don't think Biden needs goobershits like Acosta to whip up anything.

Those that will be checking Biden out will do so like we do accidents on the side of the road. You don't want to look, but most of us do cuz we just can't help it.

Biden is a roadside accident more days than not.

Acosta has no credibility....so I guess maybe sucking up to the new administration like Chris Matthews will give him a better gig.

Forum List

Back