Biden Harris dumb and dumber billboard goes viral….but, but, but….81 million votes.

one
Well, well, well….more of the same. America is super pumped with their choice and boy are they proving it.

Anyone can put up a billboard.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Don't you get it? Some Trumpster put up a billboard, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes. Some Trumpsters scream obscenities at a football game, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes. A Trumpster politician tweeted something, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes. Tucker interviewed some guy, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes.

Remember what you're dealing with here. All one can do is observe.

It is a hard concept to swallow that 81 million people in this country could be so indoctrinated, ignorant and misinformed that they would vote for either of these two traitors, er, I mean, idiots. You could be right though, if so, God help our country.

Just be real glad trump is not president.

Yeah, I mean God forbid we would be paying less for everything, would not have a labor shortage and would not letting our enemies run all over us. That would be absolutely horrible.

Lemmings

Well, well, well….more of the same. America is super pumped with their choice and boy are they proving it.
Anything can go viral with a couple hundred Russian trolls retweeting it.

Yeah, I mean God forbid we would be paying less for everything, would not have a labor shortage and would not letting our enemies run all over us. That would be absolutely horrible.

Lemmings
We would be facing this if trump was president. The whole world is facing this right now and do you know which country's economy is doing the best right now?

This ones.

Trump was ran by Putin. Trump is why the Taliban is in charge in Afghanistan. You apparently missed the trump presidency.

Trump was an idiot that sold you on his value. You got played by a master con man.

Only lemmings would belive that people dying from COVID was Trump’s fault. They bought the narrative that was sold to them by the MSM.
Only lemmings don't hold trump accountable for his mismanagement of the pandemic and it was that mismanagement to cost lives. The RWM made up the term MSM and you believe anything bad they say about them without thinking.

Because they Fucking Suck..

Don't you get it? Some Trumpster put up a billboard, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes. Some Trumpsters scream obscenities at a football game, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes. A Trumpster politician tweeted something, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes. Tucker interviewed some guy, so Biden didn't get 81 million votes.

Remember what you're dealing with here. All one can do is observe.
22% of Americans doesn't want Biden to run again. 81 million votes my butt.

Forum List

Back