Biden had no authority at all to hold classified documents at his home or his other places

What an ignorant statement. I said at the time he should be prosecuted just like Trump.

Yet he's not being prosecuted like Trump.
So when do you start demanding biden be treated the same as Trump?
Especially when you consider Trump had every right to hold those documents while biden didnt.
No need to answer we know why....you're a partisan hack.

Trump took ALL of his presidential records instead of turning them over to the National Archives, which brought attention to Trump.

the National Archives for a year after Trump left office requested their return.

in the end of January 2022, Trump finally returned 15 cases of his presidential records.

in February when traffickers began sorting through them to organize for any research or FOIA records requests, found top secret documents mixed in with the Trump presidential records.

NARA protocol was to let the FBI know when classified information is found....

From that point on the FBI was involved in trying to retrieve any other top secret documents Trump may have brought with him.
Senator Biden had no authority to take anything

No one does, not even our presidents.

But fyi, under Obama, through executive order, the vp (Biden) was given the same classifying and declassifying power as the president....
The differences between the two

Trump on tape brag about these classified documents to people who have no security clearance and actually show them

Roughly 300 documents with classification markings were found in Trumps home and in numerous places such as a bathroom.

Whereas Biden had a few boxes

Biden when notified by his people who were clearing out his office, voluntarily return the documents without being asked to.

Trump voluntarily took the documents home and asked to return them when he was leaving office. He refused. He was asked again to return them and he refused. Thus the only method left was to raid his home simply because he refused to return them.

With FBI agents at his door with a court order search warrant, he let them in to retrieve the boxes

When voluntarily returning the documents when asked would have spared him the embarrassment

Refusing to return documents and forcing a more dramatic event is a different factor

When Trump was asked why he kept the documents, it is a evolving story

first it was that someone placed the evidence in his home as a set up, They planted the documents in his home

Then he says that he declassified these documents ( the documents were US property and not his property)

then Trump claimed it was attorney client privilege

Forcing them to raid his home is his doing. All he had to do is return them like Biden did

Yet he's not being prosecuted like Trump.

There is something I can do about that?

So when do you start demanding biden be treated the same as Trump?
Especially when you consider Trump had every right to hold those documents while biden didnt.
No need to answer we know why....you're a partisan hack.

Again, I've said from the beginning that Biden should be prosecuted just the same as Trump.

Trump on tape brag about these classified documents to people who have no security clearance and actually show them

Roughly 300 documents with classification markings were found in Trumps home and in numerous places such as a bathroom.

Biden when notified by his people who were clearing out his office, voluntarily return the documents without being asked to.

Trump voluntarily took the documents home and asked to return them when he was leaving office. He refused. He was asked again to return them and he refused. Thus the only method left was to raid his home simply because he refused to return them.

With FBI agents at his door with a court order search warrant, he let them in to retrieve the boxes

When voluntarily returning the documents when asked would have spared him the embarrassment

Refusing to return documents and forcing a more dramatic event is a different factor

first it was that someone placed the evidence in his home as a set up, They planted the documents in his home

Then he says that he declassified these documents ( the documents were US property and not his property)

Forcing them to raid his home is his doing. All he had to do is return them like Biden did

Nope!

You don't like President Trump
We get it.

Nope. The President can declassify anything he wants at any time.

Well, this President, chose to not allow himself to do that, without notifying and going to, the original classifier. The President Obama executive order procedures to follow, included himself, for security purposes and our safety, and safety of any sources or agents or foreign allies, and was part of the procedure and protocol that notifies all agencies involved of the declassification.... And all classification markings have to be removed from all the documents.

Just read the entire executive order....it's long, but easy to understand.

What an ignorant statement. I said at the time he should be prosecuted just like Trump.
After proof about Obama was made, today, here by a loyal Democrat, I believe both should not be prosecuted. Garland is wrong to prosecute even one of them. I do find fault with using a garage to store classified materials or even a storage shed of some sort. Trump lives in a huge place and has secure areas that are protected.

After proof about Obama was made, today, here by a loyal Democrat, I believe both should not be prosecuted. Garland is wrong to prosecute even one of them. I do find fault with using a garage to store classified materials or even a storage shed of some sort. Trump lives in a huge place and has secure areas that are protected.

If anyone else would have been prosecuted (and they would be), I believe both should be prosecuted. I hate the idea of putting politicians above the law we hold others to.

All correct, but you missed parts. The DOJ got two different subpoenas for the Classified National defense documents of which Trump did not fully comply, BEFORE they finally got the search warrant....

If anyone else would have been prosecuted (and they would be), I believe both should be prosecuted. I hate the idea of putting politicians above the law we hold others to.
An executive order is in effect protecting both.

Forum List

Back