Biden goes on ABC's New Years TV show

Sorry to hear how much you are suffering.

Thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Good luck in the new year, I hope your life quits sucking so much
T&Ps to you too.

thoughts and prayers.jpg

Americans are suffering under Biden's failed "Bidenomics".
Biden's inflation has ruined the value of people's savings and retirement accounts.
People are struggling to pay their bills.

Hey….I got an Idea!

How about Biden passes a law requiring employers to pay a living wage?

That way, people would not be struggling to pay their bills and Republicans can stop complaining

Hey….I got an Idea!

How about Biden passes a law requiring employers to pay a living wage?

That way, people would not be struggling to pay their bills and Republicans can stop complaining

That is a terrible fucking idea. What do you have next, have the POTUS implement price controls to make everything more "affordable"?

Can you even define what a living wage is and how it would be determined by the Feds?

That is a terrible fucking idea. What do you have next, have the POTUS implement price controls to make everything more "affordable"?

Can you even define what a living wage is and how it would be determined by the Feds?
Now you are getting it!

A Nanny State where everyone gets taken care of

[
Biden's inflation has ruined the value of people's savings and retirement accounts.
People are struggling to pay their bills.
Biden's open border policy is a cultural and economic assault on Americans, and it is designed to dilute the voting strength of American citizens.
Biden's $gifts$ to Iran was used to finance the Hamas terrorist attack on Israel.
Biden's crazy woke policies in the military has made it a freak show and now no-one wants to enlist.
And then there is the huge problem of the Radical Left proliferating their hate and racism throughout our society.
Maybe it is time to invoke the 25th amendment and remove the incompetent Joepedo Biden.
Stock market and 401ks are at all time highs. Your social security check that I fund has had record increases. If you haven’t kept up that’s a YOU problem. Learn to manage your life and be responsible.

...and Republicans can stop complaining

Having spent a good portion of my life registered in the GOP, and having dropped any party affiliation whatsoever, and dispassionately examining the current crop of people bearing the Republican banner, I have to ask you...

Do you really think they would?

Trump is your next presidebt. You need to come to terms with that. :dunno:

Who gives a fuck?

Both Biden and Trump suck, the mere fact we are stuck choosing between the two should be a national embarrassment, yet instead you sheep on both sides are happy about it.

No matter who wins this year, my life will go on unchanged and around the time we have our next election I will be just about ready to retire and get the hell out of this country.

Though I do like your term "presidebt" since all any president does these days is add to our debt

No matter who wins this year, my life will go on unchanged and around the time we have our next election I will be just about ready to retire and get the hell out of this country.
Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out. I hope you enjoy living in Cuba... :D

Who gives a fuck?

Both Biden and Trump suck, the mere fact we are stuck choosing between the two should be a national embarrassment, yet instead you sheep on both sides are happy about it.

Though I do like your term "presidebt" since all any president does these days is add to our debt
No, Trump was an amazing president. It was the best economy of our lifetimes. You can deny that all you want, but no one is going to listen.

Forum List

Back