Biden Gives Us An Example Of What The Democrat Party Thinks Of Us In 5 Seconds

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Biden was about to get on Marine One for another trip to Delaware again and made a weak effort to speak to the press but immediately gave up and showed his back to the press. In seconds he showed us what the Democrat Party is today. A careless government that refuses to listen to the people of this country. The body-language couldn't be worse:

61D-fDSnwYL.jpg

Biden was about to get on Marine One for another trip to Delaware again and made a weak effort to speak to the press but immediately gave up and showed his back to the press. In seconds he showed us what the Democrat Party is today. A careless government that refuses to listen to the people of this country. The body-language couldn't be worse:

he's doing his Best..
and it's Truly Embarrassing for us All

I don't know about Joe and the Dems, but heck, I don't think much of you either, or the Dems, for that matter.

Piss poor leadership. No way a majority of Americans voted for that assclown.

Well the feeling's mutual.
We're both TN natives yet we couldn't be more different.
I support freedom of speech and you support fascism.
Talk all you like. I haven't muzzled you.

He's above taking questions, of course. He's Not To Be Questioned.

I cannot abide that man.

Why don't y'all settle this over a round of RC cola and Moon Pies?
Not a big RC fan. Back in the early 60s, grandmother used it to clean the starch off the inside of her washing machine. Later in the 60s found me selling a lot of RC, rag baloney sandwiches, and Moon Pies at my uncle's crossroads store, out in the country to the field hands working the cotton fields, at lunch time.

Voter's remorse already? Come on, man. It's only been two years. :laughing0301:
Only about he border handling or mis-handling, depending on how p#ssed off at the time.:dunno:

Yuk.
I was born in Montana....so I like steak and potatoes.
I was born in California, so I like a carpaccio of Maldavian long line caught yellow fin tuna fanning an island of Rio Grande valley avacado creme fraiche, topped with young coconut, with a splash of Goan lime, coriander and sprinkled with toasted organic sesame seeds.

Forum List

Back