Biden Gives Putin the Go-Ahead to Attack Ukraine

How many paid attention when Kameltoe swore in a female CIA operative? That's a CIA-catholic puppet in the White House and it's unfortunate if the prisoners are not clued up about The Ukraine's catholic mafia history.

14 Jan 2022 Moscow Times: Russia Says Dismantles REvil Hacker Group at U.S. Request

That was pretty startling, Biden giving explicit approval to an invasion of Ukraine!

I think it's the SOP of pretending you're still powerful by approving ----- what you can't stop.

Europe does not back Biden, not at all, and so he really has no leverage, and apparently he's been told Russia may cross the border at any time, better get out in front of it.

Thank You for cementing my point. :)
Why don't you just lead with DEMOCRATS..BAD!!!

Republicans were never about letting Russia get away with shit.

Showing Strength may have deterred them, but Biden just gave them a green light.

I'm sure Pelosi is firing up the impeachment machine as I type this.

No?

Pelosi and House Democrats took impeachment and cheapened it to use solely as a political tool against President Trump.

Pelosi and the House leadership will go down in history for there infamy in what they did with impeachment.

Deter him how? By giving him a handy? :)
Because that's what Trump would do. Trump wasn't just weak, he really wasn't President..except of the small % of his rabid base.
He didn't care about the rest of the country..or foreign policy for that matter.

You are very stupid. But a useful idiot.

Talk about spinning. Russia went into Ukraine during the Obama Admin, then did nothing during Trump's, and now with a Dem in office again is making noises about consolidating their gains, and maybe taking more.

And you still stick to the whole "Trump is a Russian Manchurian Candidate" bullshit.

He's a Russian bot that is why.

Send arms to Ukraine? Place actual sanctions/embargoes on Russia?

Biden basically said if Russia only moves troops into the areas controlled by pro-Russian forces already, Russia will get a slap on the wrist and a pass.

What person in power in their right mind says that out loud?

Øbama promised actual weapons to Ukraine but never delivered them.

Donald Trump delivered actual weapons to Ukraine.

Joe Biden tells Putin a little incursion is okay.

We already send arms to Ukraine. Have since 2014. Remind me who was President then? :)

No, Øbama never sent arms to Ukraine, He promised but failed to deliver.

Trump delivered arms to Ukraine.

Just think. The Ukrainans paid all that money to the Biden family and now Biden is going to fuck them.

Talk about a bad investment. LOL!

The Chinese got a much better return on their investment.
Not 'the Ukrainians', but a former official of Yanukovich government who owned Burisma company. He needed Biden Jr. for protection of his business after the opposition took power from Yanukovich.

No, Øbama never sent arms to Ukraine, He promised but failed to deliver.

Trump delivered arms to Ukraine.

Fair enough. Question still stands. What is it you'd like Biden to do? Because short of threatening to fire nuclear missiles or deploying thousands of US troops to.....Poland??, what is it you think you're going to do to stop Pooty? :)
And you might want to check what was actually shipped to Ukraine by your boy..answer..not much.

Here's the story on sanctions. How's that workin out?

Legitimately. What is it you think Biden...or Trump (if he had won) would be able to do in the event that Putin really wants to annex Ukraine and begin the rise of the new USSR?
Answer...nothing, if you and the world weren't willing to use nuclear weapons to solve the issue. And I'm sorry, I don't think Trump being BFF's with Putin would change Pootey's mind.
He'd do it regardless.

Putin wants concessions. Will the West (yeah, that includes Europe) give them to him.
You seem to be completely unaware of how damaging this is. How do you suppose Biden will look now if ukraine gets invaded? Bro, your senile president is making collosal mistakes. Acting like nothing is wrong will not stop the tremendous backlash he is about to face.

So answer the statement. How would your savior have put the harness on his BFF?
Answer..he wouldn't have. Again, the guy in the WH has "D" next to his name.
So you won't like what he does or says..period.
He did, this wasn't happening on Trump's watch.

Trump also actually armed the Ukrainians with weapons.

Try again skip.

Xiden is Putin's puppet....more bending over a being more flexible for their Putin boss

You seem to be completely unaware of how damaging this is. How do you suppose Biden will look now if ukraine gets invaded? Bro, your senile president is making collosal mistakes. Acting like nothing is wrong will not stop the tremendous backlash he is about to face.
Same thing that would have happened had Putin done this during his BFF's presidency.
We already have sanctions in place. The question stands. What would you like to do about this?
You only have a couple of choices.

Same thing that would have happened had Putin done this during his BFF's presidency.
We already have sanctions in place. The question stands. What would you like to do about this?
You only have a couple of choices.

You really cannot be serious. Biden just told Putin that a little incursion into Ukraine was okay. There is no equivalence. The only Putin BFF is Biden. Everything Biden has done this past year has aided Russia.

You really cannot be serious. Biden just told Putin that a little incursion into Ukraine was okay. There is no equivalence. The only Putin BFF is Biden. Everything Biden has done this past year has aided Russia.
I asked a question. What would you like him to DO!...not say.
This really isn't that tough.

Forum List

Back