Additional folly of Covid hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
CDC now brought it down to 50k otherwise fully healthy people deceased from Covid and Covid alone.
So in a 700 day period that is 72 per day or 1.5 per state per day.
Never has there been such a hoax over something that harms so very very few and punishes everyone

CDC now brought it down to 50k otherwise fully healthy people deceased from Covid and Covid alone.
So in a 700 day period that is 72 per day or 1.5 per state per day.
Never has there been such a hoax over something that harms so very very few and punishes everyone
Endless terror campaign by Democrat Nazis.

If it doesn't stop, the shit's gonna hit.

These threads are so much fun.

It is a great time when you all jump up and shout "hey look at how fucking stupid I am".

Please, keep it up.
LOL. That reply was awesome. I mean, how dense can they be? This isn't a hoax. It's a crapshoot of what this virus does to you.
And the death toll?, probably underreported.

1642645069118.png

Are you truly this stupid, seeking attention as usual, troubled to see your Democrat pals exposed as the sick fascists they are, or some combination?

See above.

Look dude, you are the one proudly displaying the Swastika as your avatar, not me. Whatever stupid excuse you give for doing so does not change that you are proudly displaying the Swastika as your avatar.

Just own it, you are a Nazi, it is something you are clearly proud of.

Czech folk singer Hanka Horka showed everyone what a hoax this whole pandemic thing is by deliberately infecting herself. Another one bites the dust.
I know people who are older, have co-morbidities (as she no doubt did), and have gotten through Covid just fine.

But thanks for sharing your deranged, illogical and fascist fear mongering. :)

I know people who are older, have co-morbidities (as she no doubt did), and have gotten through Covid just fine.

I know people that are older, have co-morbidities, and have gotten through Cancer just fine.

Thus using our logic cancer is a hoax as well

Look dude,
Are you truly this stupid, or trolling, or both?
you are the one proudly displaying the Swastika
See above.
as your avatar, not me.
See above.
Whatever stupid excuse
Projection.
you give for doing so does not change that you are proudly displaying the Swastika as your avatar.
See above.
Just own it, you are a Nazi,
Projection.
it is something you are clearly proud of.
See above.

I know people that are older, have co-morbidities, and have gotten through Cancer just fine.
That's wonderful.
Thus using our logic cancer is a hoax as well
Are you truly this stupid, trolling, completely brainwashed, or some combination thereof?

A thing can exist AND be used as the basis for a hoax.

And that someone may have died in some part as a result of something does not make that something ultra-deadly.

Drowning in a toilet for instance.

Are you truly this stupid, or trolling, or both?

See above.

See above.

Projection.

See above.

Projection.

See above.

Thanks Swastika guy. I am personally glad to see you display it so proudly, it is good for the board to know what you are

Thanks Swastika guy.
My pleasure, Golfer Groupie Girl.
I am personally glad to see you
Backatcha sweetcheeks.
display it so proudly,
Do you have a secret shrine to Hitler in your basement?

Hitler golfing?
it is good for the board to know what you are
Your stupidity/desperate need for attention are a tragedy for society, and if this forum had basic competency requirements, you'd be barred.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back