What is everyone's opinion on View host comparing White Suburban women to roaches?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I intentionally put this in the Media Forum since there is literally no difference between "The View" and CNN. They are a morning Democrat News Outlet. That being said, what does everyone think about View Host Sunny Hostin comparing suburban White women to "Roaches voting for Raid"?

I intentionally put this in the Media Forum since there is literally no difference between "The View" and CNN. They are a morning Democrat News Outlet. That being said, what does everyone think about View Host Sunny Hostin comparing suburban White women to "Roaches voting for Raid"?

Every time that thing opens its mouth it loses IQ points.

Not sure what to think but I'll gladly reciprocate by comparing those who vote for Democrats, are like rats voting for d-CON rat bait.

Feels good to punch back, don't it? :laughing0301:

That hateful, ignorant bitch is just nasty. All of them on that show are the same. The same is true for most on MSNBC. Joy Reid would go full effing Nazi on whites if she had the power. The same is true for the Rastus, the big haired minstrel clown. AKA Elie Mystal. If these people had the power to do as they please, I think they'd cheerfully be lining white folks up against a wall.

That hateful, ignorant bitch is just nasty. All of them on that show are the same. The same is true for most on MSNBC. Joy Reid would go full effing Nazi on whites if she had the power. The same is true for the Rastus, the big haired minstrel clown. AKA Elie Mystal. If these people had the power to do as they please, I think they'd cheerfully be lining white folks up against a wall.

That the black q tip lookin dude?

Good thing for white people we're the ones that know how the guns operate and they don't. We're also the ones that have been hunting since we were children. Yeah, their best bet is to not mess around.

Who even watches that insipid drivel?

It's a modern take on Orwell's "Two Minutes Hate" stretched out to 40 minutes with 4 foaming at the mouth moonbats. If you have a frontal lobe you can feel it atrophy by just looking at the TV even with the sound off. Joy Beyhoar is like Medusa for brains. I bet the few who do watch it have rocks in their skull.

It's the standard "voting against your x interests, which I decide, not you" trope from the left.

1. Watch Whoopi's face just after she said it. Whoopi's like, "oh here we go".

2. I'm enjoying their desperation.

Forum List

Back