Biden exploding MAGA heads by reducing the deficit

So Biden deduces the size of the deficit and somehow that’s bad?

Biden’s first budget is on trend to be the lowest deficit in years continuing the fiscal responsibility of democratic administrations. Thanks Biden!

The federal budget deficit was $475 billion in the first five months of fiscal year 2022, CBO estimates. That amount is less than deficits recorded during the same period in the three prior fiscal years: It is less than half the shortfall recorded for the same months in fiscal year 2021 ($1,047 billion) and three-quarters of the deficit recorded in 2020 ($624 billion), just before the start of the coronavirus pandemic. It is slightly below 2019.

View attachment 613426

Keep on trucking’ Joe! Good work. Debt is down, unemployment is down, and Orangeman tweets are at 0%
They use the same graph to show the rising price of gasoline and food.
no one cares, dude

So Biden deduces the size of the deficit and somehow that’s bad?
Its bad because he didn't reduce spending, he raised taxes. Also the Covid spending made the deficit explode for a few years, so its a very low bar just "reducing the deficit".
I'd celebrate if Federal spending was cut, we're also past the Covid spending and getting back to normal.

____YEAR___________________REVENUE_______SPENDING________DEFICIT
1646931658356.png

Social Security is going bankrupt about 2034, so I'm not celebrating

Medicare will be bankrupt in 2024, so I'm not celebrating.

Gotcha! Okay name the specific things Biden did to reduce the deficit or admit you are a lying spinning hack. Oh that's gonna leave a mark! :auiqs.jpg:
I don't need to. The numbers have been posted

1646941436770.png

Look at the Trump years...pretty strong deficit growth huh?

I don't need to. The numbers have been posted
The prime rate needs to be raised in a huge way with this inflation. And the inflation needs to be stabilized to not go higher. We are right now between a rock and a hard place. A much higher prime rate would balloon the deficit to numbers that would be painful for us all.

Biden’s first budget is on trend to be the lowest deficit in years continuing the fiscal responsibility of democratic administrations. Thanks Biden!

The federal budget deficit was $475 billion in the first five months of fiscal year 2022, CBO estimates. That amount is less than deficits recorded during the same period in the three prior fiscal years: It is less than half the shortfall recorded for the same months in fiscal year 2021 ($1,047 billion) and three-quarters of the deficit recorded in 2020 ($624 billion), just before the start of the coronavirus pandemic. It is slightly below 2019.

View attachment 613426
why the panic?

And the debt was at a record high under your orange god. But back then you did not care about the debt
I have supported a balanced budget amendment since Reagan pushed for it, and have stated as much numerous times here.

Are you ever not a complete dumbass?

Debt always goes up but it always skyrockets under Republicans and then they complain about it under Democrats. Too funny. You’re on brand.
Barry Hussein almost doubled the debt, Halfwit.

Excuse me if I don’t put any stock in the opinion of a moron who claims how much it costs to produce a product has nothing to do with what it costs to buy.

Nice try. Build back better was to be budget neutral.
Sez the idiot who thinks what it costs to produce a product has nothing to do with how much it costs to buy.

You are 100% economically illiterate.

Forum List

Back