Biden Executive Order Prepares Way for Digital Currency Only, Tied to Social Behavior

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Outlaw cash. Misbehave, shut off your money. Starve. Trudeau showed the way when he got banks to freeze the accounts of anyone who had donated to the truckers freedom convoys. Bye bye Due Process. Bye bye dissent. Bye bye freedom. Bye bye Constitution. Great Reset accomplished.

Congress would have to roll over and give up its sole authority to create money. This is right now an executive order that Congress can oppose. But this will happen only if enough people understand what is at stake.

Now you are tied to a transaction system and social credit score. Which determines your "privileges" as a human. Try to push for longer bathroom breaks at your crummy Amazon warehouse job, or iPhone factory, and you suddenly find you can't get on an airplane, like in China. Complain about it, and you can't go into a grocery store. Maybe a soup kitchen. Someone tries to help you, same thing happens to them. So no one helps you. Not even your own relatives.

It is a complete control system undreamed of by previous tyrants. Made possible by modern technology. If you become too much of a problem maybe when you come in for you bi-annual "booster' they give you a slow acting cancer kill shot. Look around you. 30 year old pro soccer players are dropping dead after vaxxing, and people are buying the bull$#@! that it's just normal. What makes you think it will be any different?

Here are primers on the Great Reset, by investment banker and former President George HW Bush official Catherine Austin Fitts:

By Ron Paul: “Oppression… The ‘Great Reset’ is about Expanding Government Power and Suppressing Liberty,”

Last edited:
Outlaw cash. Misbehave, shut off your money. Starve. Trudeau showed the way when he got banks to freeze the accounts of anyone who had donated to the truckers freedom convoys. Bye bye Due Process. Bye bye dissent. Bye bye freedom. Bye bye Constitution. Great Reset accomplished.

Congress would have to roll over and give up its sole authority to create money. This is right now an executive order that Congress can oppose. But this will happen only if enough people understand what is at stake.

Now you are tied to a transaction system and social credit score. Which determines your "privileges" as a human. Try to push for longer bathroom breaks at your crummy Amazon warehouse job, or iPhone factory, and you suddenly find you can't get on an airplane, like in China. Complain about it, and you can't go into a grocery store. Maybe a soup kitchen. Someone tries to help you, same thing happens to them. So no one helps you. Not even your own relatives.

It is a complete control system undreamed of by previous tyrants. Made possible by modern technology. If you become too much of a problem maybe when you come in for you bi-annual "booster' they give you a slow acting cancer kill shot. Look around you. 30 year old pro soccer players are dropping dead after vaxxing, and people are buying the bull$#@! that it's just normal. What makes you think it will be any different?

Here are primers on the Great Reset, by investment banker and former President George HW Bush official Catherine Austin Fitts:

By Ron Paul: “Oppression… The ‘Great Reset’ is about Expanding Government Power and Suppressing Liberty,”

Why give these lunatic conspiracy nuts any air at all?

Just by clicking on their trash you make them money and grow their stature online.

Cash isn't going away unless we have a constitutional amendment to that effect.

I would have no problem peeing on the floor of Amazon's warehouse if they didn't let me take a bathroom break. That would up my social cred at least 5 points.

Why give these lunatic conspiracy nuts any air at all?

Just by clicking on their trash you make them money and grow their stature online.

Cash isn't going away unless we have a constitutional amendment to that effect.

You think we have a Congress that obeys the Constitution? This one is easy, doesn't even take much imagination. Another pandemic strikes, this time deadlier. Spreads through touch contact, like...CASH! Better outlaw it. Digital only. May as well tie it to your vaccine ID, since everyone has to have one. Emergency order. Just like two weeks to flatten the curve.

You haven't been paying much attention the last two years, have you?

You think we have a Congress that obeys the Constitution? This one is easy, doesn't even take much imagination. Another pandemic strikes, this time deadlier. Spreads through touch contact, like...CASH! Better outlaw it. Digital only. May as well tie it to your vaccine ID, since everyone has to have one. Emergency order. Just like two weeks to flatten the curve.

You haven't been paying much attention the last two years, have you?
Thanks, that reminds me I need to shift some money around and buy a few thousand more shares of Reynold's Aluminum. :thankusmile:

Seriously?
It's in the first two words ya fucken idiot.

Which first two words is that

The OPs post.
Are you for or against this type of shit? We all know where this leads,a cashless society.

The OPs post.
Are you for or against this type of shit? We all know where this leads,a cashless society.

The OP is a moron that pushes CTs like the wind pushes leaves.

I am against a cashless society, but this EO does nothing to create one. There is nothing in the EO about the country going cashless.

It's in the imaginary text just above the first paragraph.

The OP is a moron that pushes CTs like the wind pushes leaves.

I am against a cashless society, but this EO does nothing to create one. There is nothing in the EO about the country going cashless.
Well what exactly do you think is going to happen once The Fed actually starts producing CBDCs?

I think you do not think enough. Once the nose of the camel is in the tent, the entire camel will be in the tent.
You probably should not question other's ability to think or reason.

Institutional transfers have been digital since the eighties and it hasn't all collapsed around our hears yet.

Most of the "money" is never even printed, it's simply 1's and 0's.

Forum List

Back