Russian Lawmaker demands Alaska be returned.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
With the Propaganda flowing in Russia, and dissenting opinions squashed, the Member of the Russian Parliament had strong words for the Americans.

That’s right. Russia wants Alaska back. For now it is a small voice, but how long before it is a howl within the Putin Inner Circle? How long before we are attacked directly? That is why opposing Putin over Ukraine is vital now.

And no, I don’t know if this is the same moron who wanted to fire one Nuke at America as a warning of what would happen if we opposed them.

With the Propaganda flowing in Russia, and dissenting opinions squashed, the Member of the Russian Parliament had strong words for the Americans.

That’s right. Russia wants Alaska back. For now it is a small voice, but how long before it is a howl within the Putin Inner Circle? How long before we are attacked directly? That is why opposing Putin over Ukraine is vital now.

And no, I don’t know if this is the same moron who wanted to fire one Nuke at America as a warning of what would happen if we opposed them.
They have been wanting to do that since I was born, and what I mean is Nuke us and get Alaska back, so nothing new in insane land that we call Russia!

( What a Country )

33a79d3a5b20e82a39929ef7706047cc.jpg

We bought Alaska. If they want it back, we could maybe sell it back to them, at a profit, or course.

How about $500 bazillion dollars worth of Unobtanium?

Ooops, too bad, Russkies. You can't afford it, you brokedick fuckers :laughing0301:

Molon Labe

Forum List

Back