Biden Evacuates Embassy Personnel in Sudan, Tells 16,000 Remaining Americans in Sudan They are on Their Own

Many do hold dual citizenship, but they aren't government employees.
Dual citizenship isn't expats are they?

"While the US says it is too dangerous to get its citizens out, other countries are proceeding with evacuations of their nationals.

France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Spain, the Netherlands, Turkey, Japan, South Korea, Jordan, South Africa, Egypt and Saudi Arabia are among the countries that evacuated their citizens and those of other countries."

So why is Biden failing to do what other nations are doing?

"While the US says it is too dangerous to get its citizens out, other countries are proceeding with evacuations of their nationals.

France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Spain, the Netherlands, Turkey, Japan, South Korea, Jordan, South Africa, Egypt and Saudi Arabia are among the countries that evacuated their citizens and those of other countries."

You don't know what you're talking about. All those countries have embassies in Sudan.

If you ever get into trouble overseas, head for the airport immediately

You don't know what you're talking about. All those countries have embassies in Sudan.

If you ever get into trouble overseas, head for the airport immediately .

The official line: It is more dangerous to evacuate these people than for them to simply shelter in place. Of course, only a retard or partisan buys such a chicken shit explanation. Like the Sudan junta is any match for the US military. However, maybe the WH’s position is an acknowledgment that after Afghanistan it is likely that Biden will fuck up any sort of evac operation. Thus, for political reasons Biden’s handlers are content to sacrifice the lives of 16,000 Americans.

How many Embassies has Biden lost?

If you ever get into trouble overseas, head for the airport immediately .
And yet I've shown I do know meanwhile you dodge, deflect, duck, dive and dip

Why did every other county get ALL their people out and Biden refused to do so. Care to answer this time?

And yet I've shown I do know meanwhile you dodge, deflect, duck, dive and dip

Why did every other county get ALL their people out and Biden refused to do so. Care to answer this time?

They didn't get all their people out. Just embassy personnel.

That's why the US has travel warnings. 700 is not 16,000.

That's why the US has travel warnings. 700 is not 16,000.
You keep going back to these travel warnings.

First you claimed they were working there, then expats, now back to travel warnings.

Did you read the article or not?

Doesn't matter how many it is Biden left them behind, the other countries didn't. And you support him disgraceful

You keep going back to these travel warnings.

First you claimed they were working there, then expats, now back to travel warnings.

Did you read the article or not?

Doesn't matter how many it is Biden left them behind, the other countries didn't. And you support him disgraceful
I have a lot of experience as an expat. I don't have a problem with dual citizenship. However, these Sudanese Americans want to live in Sudan until it goes to hell again and then they want the US to pick up their tab.

I have a lot of experience as an expat. I don't have a problem with dual citizenship. However, these Sudanese Americans want to live in Sudan until it goes to hell again and then they want the US to pick up their tab.
If you're an expat you swore off ties to your mother country. If you're a dual citizen you're still a citizen of that country

What part of this is so difficult for you to get?

Biden failed other countries didn't, end of

Lo
If you're an expat you swore off ties to your mother country. If you're a dual citizen you're still a citizen of that country

What part of this is so difficult for you to get?

Biden failed other countries didn't, end of
Lol. My God, you're stupid. Don't you know the meaning of expat? You don't swear off ties to your country or your citizenship.

Lo

Lol. My God, you're stupid. Don't you know the meaning of expat? You don't swear off ties to your country or your citizenship.
So they should be under the same legal protections as any other citizen correct? Which means Biden abandoned them.

And you're defending it

So they should be under the same legal protections as any other citizen correct? Which means Biden abandoned them.

And you're defending it
Usually expats aren't dual citizens. I'm not. US citizens abroad are not under US jurisdiction.. if you had ever studied law or legal theory you would understand.

Trump encourages ignorance.

Usually expats aren't dual citizens. I'm not. US citizens abroad are not under US jurisdiction.. if you had ever studied law or legal theory you would understand.

Trump encourages ignorance.
LOL says the guy literally going round in round circles

I know expats aren't dual citizens, dual citizens per my article along with gov workers are the ones abandoned by Biden

US workers and dual citizens certainly do get the same rights as other citizens if they are in a war torn country YOUR president left them to die like he did in Afghanistan

Your TDS trump slam on the end is a meaningless as the rest of your jibber jabber

Good day, concession noted

LOL says the guy literally going round in round circles

I know expats aren't dual citizens, dual citizens per my article along with gov workers are the ones abandoned by Biden

US workers and dual citizens certainly do get the same rights as other citizens if they are in a war torn country YOUR president left them to die like he did in Afghanistan

Your TDS trump slam on the end is a meaningless as the rest of your jibber jabber

Good day, concession noted
I'm not a he. I'm a grandmother. Americans have no protection overseas.

Forum List

Back