Biden Evacuates Embassy Personnel in Sudan, Tells 16,000 Remaining Americans in Sudan They are on Their Own

Explain to me what your president leaving civilians behind I am ignorant about. In detail
The US has no authority over Americans abroad.. no nanny state.. we are responsible for American embassy personnel. ..

I've explained it twice on this thread. Expats are supposed to take care of themselves and their families. There's no free tickets for stupid and lazy.

The US has no authority over Americans abroad.. no nanny state.. we are responsible for American embassy personnel. ..

I've explained it twice on this thread. Expats are supposed to take care of themselves and their families. There's no free tickets for stupid and lazy.
haha the US Govt isn’t responsible for US Embassy personal?? hahaha what the F are you talking about? they are Americans and US Govt employees..

but hey, you got it straight from a dembot…when they put their cult leader in office, they don’t expect them to even be responsible for the very people employed by their cult leader

americans aren’t safe with the dembot cult in power

haha the US Govt isn’t responsible for US Embassy personal?? hahaha what the F are you talking about? they are Americans and US Govt employees..

but hey, you got it straight from a dembot…when they put their cult leader in office, they don’t expect them to even be responsible for the very people employed by their cult leader

americans aren’t safe with the dembot cult in power
The US government is responsible for evacuation of US embassy personnel, but not for every expat in Sudan or Afghanistan.

The US government is responsible for evacuation of US embassy personnel, but not for every expat in Sudan or Afghanistan.
What expats are living in Afghanistan LOL sure cause plenty of people get out of the military and have Afghanistan and Sudan down as DREAM retirement destinations LOL

What an idiot you are

What expats are living in Afghanistan LOL sure cause plenty of people get out of the military and have Afghanistan and Sudan down as DREAM retirement destinations LOL

What an idiot you are
Lol. Why would you assume they are retired military personnel? Americans work abroad for many reasons, but it's usually about money.

Lol. Why would you assume they are retired military personnel? Americans work abroad for many reasons, but it's usually about money.
Work abroad, you said expats. So why would someonex who doesn't work for the government, decide to go live in Sudan or Afghanistan?

The official line: It is more dangerous to evacuate these people than for them to simply shelter in place. Of course, only a retard or partisan buys such a chicken shit explanation. Like the Sudan junta is any match for the US military. However, maybe the WH’s position is an acknowledgment that after Afghanistan it is likely that Biden will fuck up any sort of evac operation. Thus, for political reasons Biden’s handlers are content to sacrifice the lives of 16,000 Americans.

just a matter of time for more dem voters being hussled here

Work abroad, you said expats. So why would someonex who doesn't work for the government, decide to go live in Sudan or Afghanistan?
Because there's economic opportunity. Most expats are not military..

Because there's economic opportunity. Most expats are not military..
So in your mind theres some expats, not working for the government, who decide yeah I know where I'll make money and live the dream! Afghanistan!

That is probably the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile

So in your mind theres some expats, not working for the government, who decide yeah I know where I'll make money and live the dream! Afghanistan!

That is probably the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile
Have you ever worked overseas?

You have a level 4 travel warning for Sudan.. So you panty waists want uncle Sam to bring you home.

Have you ever worked overseas?

You have a level 4 travel warning for Sudan.. So you panty waists want uncle Sam to bring you home.

LOL DO NOT TRAVEL

And you think expats are lining up to go there and make money

Idiot

The official line: It is more dangerous to evacuate these people than for them to simply shelter in place. Of course, only a retard or partisan buys such a chicken shit explanation. Like the Sudan junta is any match for the US military. However, maybe the WH’s position is an acknowledgment that after Afghanistan it is likely that Biden will fuck up any sort of evac operation. Thus, for political reasons Biden’s handlers are content to sacrifice the lives of 16,000 Americans.

Pj media is a real stupid bunch. The US state department has had travel warnings for Sudan since April. Further, the US has no jurisdiction over the abroad.

Forum List

Back