Biden Energy Secretary Granholm Admitts She Lied To Congress During Cobfirmation Hearing Testimony

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm quietly acknowledged in a letter Friday that she made a false statement when she recently told lawmakers she didn't own any individual stocks.

She failed to report both stocks she owned at the time and stocks her husband owned. Now that she has been confirmed and is acting Energy Secretary she wants to 'fess up'.

Lied to Congress - 'Oops, my bad.' No harm, no foul.

Its good to be a Democrat.

Lying under oath to congress is a felony charge of perjury punishable by up to five years......At least that what CNN said when it concerned Trump's staff. ;)

:oops8:

Federal law makes it a crime to “knowingly and willfully” give “materially” false statements to Congress, even if unsworn – which is not to be confused with the more general crime of perjury for lying under oath. The consequences for either crime are serious: one can face up to five years in prison.

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm quietly acknowledged in a letter Friday that she made a false statement when she recently told lawmakers she didn't own any individual stocks.

She failed to report both stocks she owned at the time and stocks her husband owned. Now that she has been confirmed and is acting Energy Secretary she wants to 'fess up'.

Cool. She can stand in line with Kavanaugh and Barrett.

Where's the INDICTMENT??

She was taking after Jeff Sessions

Forum List

Back