Biden embarrassed America the last time went to England

He gassed Duchess Camilla.
He could have at least apologized to her.

/——-/
4D5CB028-66BF-42EF-BFC0-CC6C3FB65B98.jpeg

He gassed Duchess Camilla.
He could have at least apologized to her.

He did it for Barack, who sent her gift of a portrait back to her instead of giving it over to the Library of Congress. I heard the Obamas hated everything about the hospitality they were given in Britain, and I'm not sure I understood the pettiness I was reading back then. When you don't understand foreign hospitality, it's always better to be courteous than showing your backside. And our nation has no original portrait of Her Royal Majesty that was given in sincere friendship but a sitting President chose humiliation, not knowing how kindly the Queen felt toward us since we sent our finest over to their side to protect Europe and the Isles. My heart broke a little when I read of that little stunt the Obamas pulled. Well, that's into the past and best forgotten.

He did it for Barack, who sent her gift of a portrait back to her instead of giving it over to the Library of Congress. I heard the Obamas hated everything about the hospitality they were given in Britain, and I'm not sure I understood the pettiness I was reading back then. When you don't understand foreign hospitality, it's always better to be courteous than showing your backside. And our nation has no original portrait of Her Royal Majesty that was given in sincere friendship but a sitting President chose humiliation, not knowing how kindly the Queen felt toward us since we sent our finest over to their side to protect Europe and the Isles. My heart broke a little when I read of that little stunt the Obamas pulled. Well, that's into the past and best forgotten.
As for Camilla, her new title is her Royal Majesty, and she has her hands full already.

Biden should show bi-partisanship and ask President Trump to go. In case of an attack, Trump is more expendable since he is a private citizen. It was obvious that the Royal family saw him as a human being, not just a representative of "the colonies."

What if Biden pulls another Nazi motif appearance? Brits will be even more offended than Americans, having suffered intense bombing at the hands of Biden's role model.

Forum List

Back