Biden says illegal border crossers "built the country"

If your beautiful custom home was built after the '70s, I'll guarantee that it was built by undocumented workers from south of the border. I was in residential construction for 20 years.
But it could have and should have been built by Americans

The President of the United States says illegal aliens built the country. This is after he apologized for calling Laken Riley's (or as he called her in the SOTU - Lincoln Riley) murderer an illegal - which he is. No apology for letting this scum into the country.

While Biden definitely has the illegal alien vote, why would any US citizen vote for him?

Are you saying that Native Americans built this country 🤔

Oh yes it is! You inferred the only immigrants contributing to the economy of this country are white immigrants. That is fucking racist!

YOU are a fucking racist!
European immigrants most definitely have contributed higher income resources and don’t object to learning English

I'm not saying they didn't. I'm saying all immigrants, no matter where they are from, contribute to our economy.
Legal immigrants who followed the process yes
20-45 year old single male non English speaking illegals-NO

If your beautiful custom home was built after the '70s, I'll guarantee that it was built by undocumented workers from south of the border. I was in residential construction for 20 years.
You are always uniquely and deeply personally involved with all topics here

Legal immigrants who followed the process yes
20-45 year old single male non English speaking illegals-NO
No, that is not correct. Even immigrants here illegally contribute to the local economies. They pay rent, food, clothing and transportation. There is no way you can sayvthey don't!

The President of the United States says illegal aliens built the country. This is after he apologized for calling Laken Riley's (or as he called her in the SOTU - Lincoln Riley) murderer an illegal - which he is. No apology for letting this scum into the country.

While Biden definitely has the illegal alien vote, why would any US citizen vote for him?

Biden is a joke... just a tired old fool being manipulated

No, that is not correct. Even immigrants here illegally contribute to the local economies. They pay rent, food, clothing and transportation. There is no way you can sayvthey don't!
Most illegals don’t perform to the standards of those who followed the process. Far, far more takers than contributors

Forum List

Back