BIDEN ECONOMY: US Loses 288,000 Full Time Jobs Over the Past 10 Months

Can one of you maga fuckup post the jobs created under the last three Democratic president’s compared to the last three republic ones.

Ya know, for shits and giggles.
Be sure to include the makeup of Congress as well. You know, to at least pretend we're seeing the big picture.

Be sure to include the makeup of Congress as well. You know, to at least pretend we're seeing the big picture.
Isn’t the president held responsible, not congress.

No numbers I see

You said, "If Trump failed, Biden succeeded". Obviously, in the context of jobs being lost due to the economic shutdown, you then would consider TRUMP!'s actions to be a failure. Thusly, you should answer your own question.
I didn't post it, but the reason for shutting down in the early stages of the pandemic was the right thing to do as it saved our HC system from being overrun and nursing homes being cleaned out.

Isn’t the president held responsible, not congress.

No numbers I see
No, the makeup of Congress is extremely important, as the president can't sign any spending or taxing bills into law until Congress approves them and sends them to him. So, when posting those numbers, be sure to include the makeup of Congress. Otherwise, it's a pointless exercise designed solely to make somebody feel good about themselves.

I didn't post it, but the reason for shutting down in the early stages of the pandemic was the right thing to do as it saved our HC system from being overrun and nursing homes being cleaned out.
Which means then that TRUMP! didn't fail when those jobs were lost. That IS the reason they were lost in the first place.

This will come as a genuine shock to most people (not really), but Trump shut down the economy for about six weeks at the behest of Dr. Fauci and other idols worshipped by the Leftist intelligentsia. (What an ironic label that is...)

Then, red states (see FL) proceeded to open up wide while Blue States stayed lockdown in various capacities for months - and in some cases years.

Then Brandon stole an election, introduced vax mandates along with lefty Governors, and even more people quit their jobs.

Which is why we still have less jobs than we had in Feb. 2020.

Meanwhile, places like FL were being lambasted by the MSM (Democrats) because they were not locking down, and everyone was going to die.

You either lack memory, intellectual honesty, or any intellect at all.
Lacks intellectual honesty.

Forum List

Back