Biden: Economy is On the Right Path

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said Joe was out to destroy America?

Some things dont look too bad. Some things do.
The bad thing, the bad very much outweighs the good.
His political theater and lies makes things worse. It makes him look so out of touch..
Not too bad and bad.
Some economy.

As the Biden economic advisor said yesterday, at least we aren’t having a famine! (Yet)

His only talking point at this point is the number of jobs he's supposedly "created" which is a stretch because those jobs were basically ones that were lost when businesses were forced to close by the Pandemic! Biden didn't create jobs. They were paused because of the virus.

I'm just waiting to see what their spin is going to be when we start getting the jobs reports when we're in this recession his policies have put us into! It's coming and it's going to be bad! People lose jobs in a recession. We're going to have high inflation AND high unemployment!

Thanks, Joe!

Who said Joe was out to destroy America?

Just love it when over 80% of the country says we are on the wrong path and Biden & Co say we are on the right path. If that doesn't explain who to vote for, I don't know what does.

Just love it when over 80% of the country says we are on the wrong path and Biden & Co say we are on the right path. If that doesn't explain who to vote for, I don't know what does.

We aren't on the wrong path, we are on the wrong highway, and going over the speed limit to get where Biden and Co. want to take us!

I realize its the partisanship de jour to blast Biden on the economy (and everything else), and I was no fan of the American Rescue Act, and at least on progressive poster I enjoyed reading and responding to doesn't post here anymore, although there can be several reasons for that.

But the ARA stimulus is long gone by 6 mos or so. People have come back to work, in droves. There's global inflation and PUtin. But the present bill would actually reduce the deficit, and potentially add to energy production. The feds' moves are being felt ... mostly by the working poor because they are always affected first because they have less income to make up for increased costs and interest rates. Wal-mart sees less demand. From what I've seen the housing market is being led by investors buying houses to rent out. I hope this means people will just stay put, unless the relocate because of jobs.

The only thing McConnell can gripe about is pooor poor Amazon having to actually pay some tax, but aside from that, I don't see much a sane goper (leaving out Trump) would do. And we're not spending money on unemployment insurance or bailing out states, which the gop has supported in past years.

I realize its the partisanship de jour to blast Biden on the economy (and everything else), and I was no fan of the American Rescue Act, and at least on progressive poster I enjoyed reading and responding to doesn't post here anymore, although there can be several reasons for that.

But the ARA stimulus is long gone by 6 mos or so. People have come back to work, in droves. There's global inflation and PUtin. But the present bill would actually reduce the deficit, and potentially add to energy production. The feds' moves are being felt ... mostly by the working poor because they are always affected first because they have less income to make up for increased costs and interest rates. Wal-mart sees less demand. From what I've seen the housing market is being led by investors buying houses to rent out. I hope this means people will just stay put, unless the relocate because of jobs.

The only thing McConnell can gripe about is pooor poor Amazon having to actually pay some tax, but aside from that, I don't see much a sane goper (leaving out Trump) would do. And we're not spending money on unemployment insurance or bailing out states, which the gop has supported in past years.
Additional spending ABOVE the budget reduces spending!

I need to use that Orwellian line on my bank.

Forum List

Back