Facts About Lindell vs Dominion

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Dominion is no doubt having second thoughts. Lindell is not.

In that first suit on February 22, 2021, when Dominion sued Lindell for allegedly damaging their reputation wrongly, or defamation,” it came along with similar lawsuits against Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Maria Bartiromo, Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pirro, and Sean Hannity, and according to Lindell’s countersuit, over 150 private individuals and organizations.

These suits open the company up to discovery by Lindell’s side, which means that the court can make Dominion provide private emails, financial records, or other internal documents that Lindell needs to make his case that he has said isn’t false. But the history of Dominion’s company and information about the vulnerability of its machines that are shown in Lindell’s countersuit makes it look like scrutiny and transparency are not likely to help Dominion’s public image nor help the company win taxpayer-funded contracts in the future.

In that first suit on February 22, 2021, when Dominion sued Lindell for allegedly damaging their reputation wrongly, or defamation,” it came along with similar lawsuits against Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Maria Bartiromo, Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pirro, and Sean Hannity, and according to Lindell’s countersuit, over 150 private individuals and organizations.

These suits open the company up to discovery by Lindell’s side, which means that the court can make Dominion provide private emails, financial records, or other internal documents that Lindell needs to make his case that he has said isn’t false. But the history of Dominion’s company and information about the vulnerability of its machines that are shown in Lindell’s countersuit makes it look like scrutiny and transparency are not likely to help Dominion’s public image nor help the company win taxpayer-funded contracts in the future.
Democrats have kept this out of the courts for a reason.

As result, I say Dominion runs away with its tail between its legs, never to have to answer about anything.

Old Mike just can't get a break with his cray-cray showing...​

Law Firm Quits MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s Dominion Lawsuit, Claims Lawyer Filed It Without Permission​

That is what is called "old news". Got anything new?
You must not because you are not countering it .

These suits open the company up to discovery by Lindell’s side,
And Dominion wasn't afraid of that at all.

What does that tell you?

An attorney representing MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell in a new lawsuit against voting machine companies Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic has departed the law firm Barnes & Thornburg after filing the complaint without its authorization, the firm said in a statement Friday, and it withdrew from the case.
Law Firm Quits MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s Dominion ...

Excerpt:

The lawsuit, which comes after Dominion sued Lindell for defamation and Lindell filed a separate lawsuit on MyPillow’s behalf, accuses Dominion and Smartmatic of “weaponizing the litigation process to silence political dissent and suppress evidence” and makes widespread claims of election fraud.

The suit—which cites William Shakespeare, 1984 and Adolf Hitler—has been broadly criticized by lawyers, who described Lindell’s legal arguments as “nonsense” and a “craptastic legal job.”

The complaint was filed by Alec J. Beck of Barnes & Thornburg, a major business law firm based in Indiana that Law.com ranks as the 107th highest grossing law firm in the world.

In a statement Friday first reported by Law.com, a spokesperson for Barnes & Thornburg said the Lindell complaint was filed “without receiving firm authorization” and the firm was “immediately” taking steps to withdraw from the lawsuit.

civil litigation will usually take 6 months to a year to get started in court.
No cares when the fraud is proven, as long as it is proven. Of course, the sooner the better.
All they have to prove is damage to their reputation by Lindell's unproven words. Audits from elections in several states will do just fine for evidence.

The Kraken biotch Powell has already publicly admitted she was only foolin', it won't take long once the court cases begin.

As much as I think the election was riddled with more fraud than a guy selling me solid gold bridges in Brooklyn, I don't think Dominion was solely or even in the majority responsible for that fraud. Nobody has ever been able to bring up enough evidence of it to satisfy me.
The machines were part of the problem, and we absolutely should stop voting by closed- source machines (open-source code, lots of inspections, etc. might MIGHT get me to endorse vote by machine). I just see no good evidence that Dominion machines ran software to change the election en masse.
I do expect the Dominion machine to be as secure as a graph paper bucket, but that's it.

These suits open the company up to discovery by Lindell’s side,
And Dominion wasn't afraid of that at all.

What does that tell you?
Well you're dead wrong on that, seriously the stupidest thing I have yet heard, a questionable company such as Dominion, not afraid of Discovery! Lindell Has deep pockets, and he is backed by his steadfast spiritual beliefs, I'd be very very nervous if I was Dominion and its deep state backers!

Forum List

Back