Biden DOJ admits they haven't prosecuted a single person for illegally protesting outside SCOTUS justices' homes

The part where the first amendment says the government can’t infringe on your free speech or the right to peacefully assemble.
That assembly is on public property, not at the homes of justices.

You must be one of those who believe it is perfectly legal to scream "Fire!" in a crowded theater.

You also probably believe that it is perfectly legal to scream "Theater!" in a crowded firehouse!

Intent can be ascertained by actions.
Let me see if I understand you correctly: the federal government, with teams of lawyers at it's disposal, enacted 18 USC 1507 years ago but little Golfing Gator of USMB fame declares that it is unenforceable?
And you have been a legal scholar since when?

How many times has it been enforced since it was written all those years ago?

That assembly is on public property, not at the homes of justices.

You must be one of those who believe it is perfectly legal to scream "Fire!" in a crowded theater.

You also probably believe that it is perfectly legal to scream "Theater!" in a crowded firehouse!

Who can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater?

Intent can be ascertained by actions.
Let me see if I understand you correctly: the federal government, with teams of lawyers at it's disposal, enacted 18 USC 1507 years ago but little Golfing Gator of USMB fame declares that it is unenforceable?
And you have been a legal scholar since when?
No, but he has been an idiot since joining the Marines. If he hadn't become one, they would have kicked him out!

They were not on a sidewalk, moron!

These people were...

BK-V3.png

Great, so explain your logic for why the First Amendment protects protesting justices from a public sidewalk outside of a courthouse but the First Amendment doesn't protect protesting justices from a public sidewalk outside of their residence...
It's contained in that right of privacy all the pro-choice people say is written in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back