Biden doing it wrong again....

I never once saw you guys say anything in support of going after people who willingly hire illegal immigrants.
Then you were not paying attention

Every time a lib tried to substitute going after employers for the border wall my response was why not both?

And thats usually where the conversation ended

In fact, in various conversations I had with conservatives here, I distinctly recall you guys DEFENDING those people.
If by “those people” you mean employers who have a business to run and are not immigration officers I do have issues

illegal aliens can get phony documents that they can present to employers to get the job

When we catch them the blame belongs to the illegal along with the open border libs fighting against the wall

But yes, some employers do knowingly hire illegals

Clinton supporter Tysons Chicken for instance

And when we can prove the employer is cheating they deserve to be punished

But its more important to punish the illegal worker with summary confiscation of their assets and immediate deportation

And reform welfare so that healthy Americans are forced to work in order to survive

If by “those people” you mean employers who have a business to run and are not immigration officers I do have issues

illegal aliens can get phony documents that they can present to employers to get the job

When we catch them the blame belongs to the illegal along with the open border libs fighting against the wall

But yes, some employers do knowingly hire illegals

Clinton supporter Tysons Chicken for instance

And when we can prove the employer is cheating they deserve to be punished

But its more important to punish the illegal worker with summary confiscation of their assets and immediate deportation

And reform welfare so that healthy Americans are forced to work in order to survive

Hence why I said we should mandate e-verify.

Some employers are tricked into thinking that their workers are legal, but many willingly turn a blind eye to it as it is in their benefit to hire cheaper labor.

When bringing this up, conservatives hare argued that we shouldn’t be punishing Americans. We should if they are willingly hiring illegals.

Hence why I said we should mandate e-verify.
I dont object and neither will any other trump supporter I can think of

But what happens to the illegal when the system discovers them?

If the answer is nothing then the program will fail just as the National No Call List failed for lack of enforcement

I dont object and neither will any other trump supporter I can think of

I’ve seen plenty of Trumpsters object to this. They thought the stupid wall was going to fix everything. It didn’t.

You guys had control of all three branches of government for two years. Did you guys even bring up e-verify in a bill? Did you ever bring up going after employers?

No. You didn’t.

Its called TANF today along with food stamps, section 8 housing and the (un)Earned Income Tax Credit

I’ve seen plenty of Trumpsters object to this. They thought the stupid wall was going to fix everything. It didn’t.
No you did not see “many Trumpsters” object to punishing employers who knowingly hire illegals

Trumpster support all efforts to end the illegal alien invasion

I did. They argued that we shouldn’t be punishing American citizens.
In what context?

Its not Joe the Roofers fault that all his competitors hire illegal aliens

If they are allowed to do so then Joe goes out of business if he doesnt hire illegals too

Thats where its governments duty to ensure a level playing field for everyone

But certainly some large employers are not trying just to stay afloat

They are cheating out of pure greed and deserve to be punished

But as for the little guys just deporting their entire crew will probably put them out of business

In what context?

In the exact context that we have been discussing.

I say we should mandate e-verify and punish the people who hire illegal immigrants. They say we shouldn’t punish Americans. We should only punish the illegal immigrants.

I don’t want a bunch of American babies starving. If you have a better plan, go for it.
I do have a better plan

Build the wall and stop most of them at the border

Then deport illegal aliens whether they have anchor babies or not

Of course that wont stop them from sucking off the American taxpayer

There are lawyers in America who forward the welfare payments to Mexico

Forum List

Back