Biden Doesn't Have the Cojones to Stop Russia with Force if Necessary

Do we have a mutual defense pact with the Ukraine? We invaded and occupied a country based on lies about them posing a threat to our security and they were half way around the globe. Ukraine is right next door to Russia? Did Putin threaten us when we invaded Iraq? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a free Ukraine but not at the cost of our kids in uniform.
I believe that Putin did not care about Iraq and some Middle East nations. They are closer to his territory with potential unrest and the United States footed the bill to keep a measure of sanity.

Biden doesn't have the balls to put US troops on the ground in Ukraine. Biden will let Putin invade and occupy without putting up any type of military fight.

---Biden appears weak as Russia moves closer to Ukraine invasion ---

How do you know he doesn't? Maybe Biden is trying to get into Putin's head.

First and foremost, you need to have actual working brains and intellect to be able to avoid war without conflict or involving the military.

Putin wouldn't have done this under Trump. Like all other countries on this planet right now, they are taking advantage of the DementiacRats destroying the USA and side-blinding us with the Biden puppet show.

They know the DementiacRats don't give a rats ass about anything, with destruction being their only goal.

As for the Ukraine itself.........

Have they specifically ASKED the USA for help?
What are THEY going to do for US, if we do help them?

If other countries want OUR protection.......protection WE are denied by the DementiacRats......then they should have to pay for it. Why should OUR tax dollars go to fund their protection? What are WE going to get out of it?

Other countries still owe the USA trillions of dollars for helping them out one way or another, and not one of them have ever paid it back to us!!

Maybe the Ukraine WANTS Putin to run things again? Has anybody ASKED THEM what THEY want?

USCP Officer Brian Sicknick.
USCP Officer Howard Liebengood.
D.C. Police Officer Jeffrey Smith.
Metropolitan Police officer Kyle DeFreytag.
Metropolitan Police officer Gunther Hashida.

AND Capitol Police officer Michael Byrd.
They were just wearing the wrong uniforms. SS, KGB and Stasi derived brownshirts offshoots of the alphabet agencies. Progs mades sure 20 thousand troops were in D.C. last January. They are totalitarian. Trump respected local people and districts. He asked and all the Progs in power denied. He could have done it like the Stalinesque Progs do.

They were just wearing the wrong uniforms. SS, KGB and Stasi derived brownshirts offshoots of the alphabet agencies. Progs mades sure 20 thousand troops were in D.C. last January. They are totalitarian. Trump respected local people and districts. He asked and all the Progs in power denied. He could have done it like the Stalinesque Progs do.
The orange traitor doesn't respect anyone but Xi Jinping, Putin, and Jong-un.

It's NATO

It's not just America.

It's France, Spain, Britain, Germany, etc.

Uh ... You mean it is the United States, Greece, Estonia, the United Kingdom, Romania, Poland, and Latvia ...
and then a bunch of other countries that haven't paid their bills.

I hope not. Nothing in the Ukraine is worth one drop of American blood.
Not exactly far off the bat.PLus Biden's batting score {avg.}
sucks.It appears he's being led by the collar from
chunkie boy Ron Klain to show toughness.
Old Joe will show'em who's boss.
Forgetting that Russians are expert soldiers.
Expert chess players.Know the rigors of warring.
No way in Hell is Ukraine capable of dealing with a
Russian front.I don't give a hoot or a holler about
this NATO alliance.At best they're small potatoes.

Last edited:
The country where patriots fought for democracy on January 6.

Capitol police were definitely fighting for Democracy, and the Constitution that day. But somehow I think you meant the Neo-Fascist GOP MAGA MOB, didnt'cha?

But that doesn't mean we should send troops to Ukraine.

Biden doesn't have the balls to put US troops on the ground in Ukraine. Biden will let Putin invade and occupy without putting up any type of military fight.

Biden Doesn't Have the Cojones to Stop Russia with Force if Necessary​

Not a bad thing as there is no response necessary

I hope not. Nothing in the Ukraine is worth one drop of American blood.
lenny's a bit of a foreign troll.

I agree. And even without boots, I'm pretty sure the US AF and Army aviation could make a charnel house out of Russia's armor if it actually came out from under Russia's land based air defense, but the collateral damage to ukranians is unthinkable.

Biden is a blowhard and a coward. He won't do a damm thing.

We couldn't stop guys in pyjamas (Taliban) from taking over Afghanistan.

You've got a very short memory.
Vietnam was a war against communist invasion and you lost big time. 55000 dead boys.
Ukraine is a Democratic state and by rights Biden should stay away but he will be helping NATO and it's allies.
You are trying to say he is
A wimp because you hate him. You're a very poor excuse for a patriot.

…. And Putin realizes it.

Ultimately, it’s the fault of the brainwashed masses who were so driven by hate, which was created via a mass media campaign, to prefer a senile old man who never accomplished a thing in 50 years over Trump.
Yeah sure it is. Its not as if trump mastered peace in out time. Fuck off.

Forum List

Back