Biden Did Really Well

I think he did fine.

Trump really needed a knockout punch in this one, and I don't think he got one. Biden just needed to hold his own and I think he wins. Obviously both sides will disagree though.

Trump did way better than his first performance. Should have debated more like this one.
Trump won easily--------you want change bases--

except Joe did that tonight---BIDEN lost PA. It's gone he has no chance and along with it many other energy states are galvanized to vote him away.

I disagree. I think Biden takes PA. We'll see soon enough though.

Trump supporters will never admit it, but they are very worried.

Trump's big problem is that he has failed misrably in his covid response and the majority of Americans also think that. On top of that the economy is in it's typical GOP induced struggle, that always seems to happen under a GOP... (11 of last 12 recessions under a GOP pres, every GOP pres since Roosevelt has had a recession).

It's over...

Biden is an idiot.

Trump's big problem is that he has failed misrably in his covid response and the majority of Americans also think that. On top of that the economy is in it's typical GOP induced struggle, that always seems to happen under a GOP... (11 of last 12 recessions under a GOP pres, every GOP pres since Roosevelt has had a recession).

It's over...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It's over...

Yep, Biden clearly won the debate. Even a CNN poll says so - Biden 53%, Trump 39%
A CNN poll lol....

I wouldn't bank on that. I had the exact opposite impression. This was Trump's best debate, he wasn't himself in the first one--- he was coming down with Covid, Biden was on full asshole and there was a pitiful moderator, but it's last impressions that count most and not only did Biden start to lose it mentally towards the end having trouble saying words and confusing words but he really shot himself in the face with several announcements, the biggest being that he did indeed intend to limit fracking and best of all, go after and close the oil industry.

That was a H U G E mistake to come out and say, not just because no way will mankind ever go to ZERO emissions in 500 years, certainly no way in a mere FIFTEEN! :auiqs.jpg:

That was an insane, absurd statement to make and the second after he said it I could tell he knew then it was bad and wrong to admit but there was no way to back out. Trump have gilded him into admitting it, this Hunter business has him jazzed, and when he said that, I felt the entire country collectively gasp as a LOT of people leaning on the fence for Biden finally had their proof that Donald was right, this guy's a dangerous nut, and he would bankrupt and topple our economy chasing pipe dreams.

Thanks for your expert opinion on the "leftist" views...

The world is moving away from Oil, Bien just said we need to lead in the move not be behind... Why do you want America to be last? Why are you so anti American?

Without oil we all die...it's time to stop believing in solar and bio-diesel fantasies.

It takes more energy from oil to build a solar panel then that panel will give back in its life time (same with wind mills).

Half of our electricity is produced by burning coal...so any electric car is running half on coal...That doesn't sound too "green" to me.

It's over...

He did really good at enriching his family thats for sure !

Biden started to lose control near the end. He was spouting word salad. He should not have lied and said that he never said he would ban fracking. Trump has been running a montage of Biden saying exactly that. Trump had no flubs. Biden had several.

Anyone else notice the OP used the term "did very well" as opposed won? That's his conscious speaking.

How about this one, I've never seen a bigger ass kicking on a debate floor in my lifetime. The only area Biden impressed me is he didn't screw up his numbers more often, and didn't break down and cry. Biden offers nothing, while Trump controlled the entire debate with the tangible.

Big props to the moderator.

Biden was absolutely pathetic, can't even keep it together.

It's over...

Biden was terrible and Trump brought up his corrupt family and 47 yrs as a failure many times

Trumps path is Florida and Ohio and stealing Michigan, Pennsylvania Or Wisconsin
He must hold Georgia and Arizona

It's over...

YEAH...He did wonderfully-----------he managed to lose all the toss ups tonight with his comment about that he is going to get rid of the energy jobs in america. PENN OHIO and others are all going to be voting TRUMP.

That's not what he said.

That's EXACTLY what he said. You're just too dumb to understand.

Don't worry everybody
The dems have a plan on how to power the nation and your everyday lives ...derp
We're gonna lead the green revolution ...cause who wants to fall behind Spain Germany and Britain .....who suck at everything "green"
Germans can't afford thier energy bills

OIP-4.jpeg

djdnxndnxj.jpeg

Awful lot of positive economic ripple effect generated by the energy sector
Ohio to

Pffffft NY is Saudi friggin Arabia but the state is run by complete idiots.

I'd be cutting through state parks for frackers..watch the revenue come pouring in ....you could also slash the shit out of taxes for the working classes and families ...and business...slash the hell out of regulations across every sector...go after the bureaucracies like a rabid dog ...create a friggin massive capitalist boom for da people

Nah we can't have that
We're on the road to utopia

Biden started to lose control near the end. He was spouting word salad. He should not have lied and said that he never said he would ban fracking. Trump has been running a montage of Biden saying exactly that. Trump had no flubs. Biden had several.
Biden called Trump ABE LINCOLN----------

It's over...

worried !!! hahahhahahahhhahaha
..as usual, you leftists just babble crap

Forum List

Back