Biden Did Really Well

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Trump supporters will never admit it, but they are very worried.

Trump's big problem is that he has failed misrably in his covid response and the majority of Americans also think that. On top of that the economy is in it's typical GOP induced struggle, that always seems to happen under a GOP... (11 of last 12 recessions under a GOP pres, every GOP pres since Roosevelt has had a recession).

It's over...

giphy.gif

Biden keeps saying he has a plan and he keeps saying his climate plan is going to create jobs..... but he doesn’t say HOW. In addition, he is not questioned HOW he is going to do it. When asked about his stance behind the $15 min wage, he could not answer why small businesses would not reduce jobs.

Biden keeps saying he has a plan and he keeps saying his climate plan is going to create jobs..... but he doesn’t say HOW. In addition, he is not questioned HOW he is going to do it. When asked about his stance behind the $15 min wage, he could not answer why small businesses would not reduce jobs.
Plagiarizers always have a plan. C'mon man it's easy, you just google "--- plan".

Biden is now pinned down to at least a half a dozen easily verifiable and damning LIES including his illicit relationship with Hunter and their Pay For Play operation. I particularly liked his comment "Character is on the ticket". If it is, he should lose every state. He has no ethics, he is a pure political hack, corrupt to the core.
Sorry but Biden is only pinned down if leftists controlled run and operated mainstream media does actually investigating reporting and they aren't going to do that. It's up to us to get the word out.

Trump's big problem is that he has failed misrably in his covid response and the majority of Americans also think that. On top of that the economy is in it's typical GOP induced struggle, that always seems to happen under a GOP... (11 of last 12 recessions under a GOP pres, every GOP pres since Roosevelt has had a recession).

It's over...

Dude. Just how fucking low is that bar?

It's over...

^^^ you funny! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

When asked about his stance behind the $15 min wage, he could not answer why small businesses would not reduce jobs.
To which the answer is that with increased cash in the hands of those with a reduced propensity to save demand for goods and services is increased.

Biden did better than I thought he would...but he lost the election tonight.

He lost the leftist vote when he said he wouldn't ban fracking.

He lost several states (TX, PA, OH, VA, etc etc) when he said he would do away with big oil & rejoin the paris climate accord.

He also lied thru most of the debate...lies that are EASILY verifiable.

It's over...

Yep, Biden clearly won the debate. Even a CNN poll says so - Biden 53%, Trump 39%

It's over...

YEAH...He did wonderfully-----------he managed to lose all the toss ups tonight with his comment about that he is going to get rid of the energy jobs in america. PENN OHIO and others are all going to be voting TRUMP.

It's over...

YEAH...He did wonderfully-----------he managed to lose all the toss ups tonight with his comment about that he is going to get rid of the energy jobs in america. PENN OHIO and others are all going to be voting TRUMP.

That's not what he said.

Biden did better than I thought he would...but he lost the election tonight.

He lost the leftist vote when he said he wouldn't ban fracking.

He lost several states (TX, PA, OH, VA, etc etc) when he said he would do away with big oil & rejoin the paris climate accord.

He also lied thru most of the debate...lies that are EASILY verifiable.

Thanks for your expert opinion on the "leftist" views...

The world is moving away from Oil, Bien just said we need to lead in the move not be behind... Why do you want America to be last? Why are you so anti American?

I think he did fine.

Trump really needed a knockout punch in this one, and I don't think he got one. Biden just needed to hold his own and I think he wins. Obviously both sides will disagree though.

Trump did way better than his first performance. Should have debated more like this one.

I think he did fine.

Trump really needed a knockout punch in this one, and I don't think he got one. Biden just needed to hold his own and I think he wins. Obviously both sides will disagree though.

Trump did way better than his first performance. Should have debated more like this one.
Trump won easily--------you want change bases--

except Joe did that tonight---BIDEN lost PA. It's gone he has no chance and along with it many other energy states are galvanized to vote him away.

Forum List

Back