Biden DESTROYS Willard "He Wants You To Show Him Your Papers, But Won't Show Us His"

I think Obama has a better chance beating Romney at bowling than he does winning on this issue taking into account his lack of tranparency.

Produce those Fast & Furious documents while you're at.

It's an easy win for Obama. As long as Mitt refuses to disclose the assets of the Bermuda holding company, that he transferred to his wife, the day before becoming governor, the easier it is to paint it in the worst possible light. Do you really believe that the average person can relate to someone putting money in an off-shore tax haven?

Joe Biden is a joke. He can't put two words together unless he is reading them and even then he often goes off on a nut case tangent. Tax returns? We can't even get Barry's birth certificate analyzed and his school records are in a vault with a 24 hour guard. When push comes to shove you can depend on the radical left to support a dope smoking community activist who never had a job that wasn't paid by taxpayers rather than a successful businessman.

Why would any sane American listen to what Joe Biden has to say? I sometimes think this guy's hair weave is just a little too tight.

Joe Biden... Black Label does your teletype machine go directly to the DNC or just to a state branch office?

How many republicans said they wouldn't attend the convention because Romney is the nominee? How many democrats have been running from obama?

Romney has disclosed all the tax returns he is required to disclose. Everyone knows that. He won't disclose his tax returns back to 1970 so democrats now claim he refuses to disclose ANY. Got news for ya. The government already knows what's in those returns. If there is anything in them the IRS would have leaked it by now.

I don't think anyone should have to share their tax returns or medical records simply because they are running for office.

I can't ask people for that information when I interview them for a job and in fact it's illegal for me to do so.

You are a nobody, Willard is running to be the leader of the free world. There needs to be complete transparency with that.

Obama has released his tax returns (and long form birth certificate to the nutcases) Willard's own father released his, and Willard needs to release his. Unless of course he has something to hide,....

Complete transparency.....from an obamatron that is rich....

An absolute grand slam by vice president Biden calling out Willard on why he won't release his tax returns like Obama has done, not to mention his own father.

What is Willard trying to hide? :eusa_think:

Biden Slams Romney for Withholding Tax Returns - YouTube

Where are YOUR tax returns? Why haven't you released them to the board mambers? WHat are you trying to hide? I have as much right to your tax returns as you have to Romney's, or Obama's, or McCain's, or ANY presidential candidate.

Dumb ass.

You have to be the dumbest fuck on this board. Are you really so fucking confused that Romney is running for President, and his holdings might pose conflict of interest? Are you such a moron to not understand that Mitten's holdings show much about the type of person he is? Black Label isn't running for office, putz.

I'm sure you clamored like a bleeding bitch for obamas college transcripts as well....oh, you didn't? Then change your tampon and shut the fuck up.

Why does no one care about all the inaccuracies and mystery from Obama's past? Just Romney's money.

I don't think anyone should have to share their tax returns or medical records simply because they are running for office.

I can't ask people for that information when I interview them for a job and in fact it's illegal for me to do so.

You are a nobody, Willard is running to be the leader of the free world. There needs to be complete transparency with that.

Obama has released his tax returns (and long form birth certificate to the nutcases) Willard's own father released his, and Willard needs to release his. Unless of course he has something to hide,....
OK you whiny sack of shit barack obama IS the leader of the free world Not that the world takes his leadership very seriously, Where are HIS transcripts, scholarly writings and explanations for several very suspicious documents? There needs to be complete transparency with that.

I think Obama has a better chance beating Romney at bowling than he does winning on this issue taking into account his lack of tranparency.

It's an easy win for Obama. As long as Mitt refuses to disclose the assets of the Bermuda holding company, that he transferred to his wife, the day before becoming governor, the easier it is to paint it in the worst possible light. Do you really believe that the average person can relate to someone putting money in an off-shore tax haven?
FYI Ted Kennedy's family sheltered their holdings in offshore accounts.
Why don't we dig into every presidential candidates' finances, including Obama.

While we're at it, why not look into their travel habits. Any overseas trips to terrorist countries. Bet Obama would love that.

Obama has so many skeletons he'd fail a security investigation. He'd never get a clearance.

This issue has serious unintended consequences attached to it for Obama.

OK you whiny sack of shit barack obama IS the leader of the free world Not that the world takes his leadership very seriously, Where are HIS transcripts, scholarly writings and explanations for several very suspicious documents? There needs to be complete transparency with that.
The one sided calls for transparency from the left ring just a bit hollow in the absence of similar whines for college transcripts, f& f docs, etc from their black messiah. After all, TFO is going to save us all from drowning as the seas rise. That's really all we need to know.

I'm sure the average person understands 401K's and whether or not they know it, many are invested in off shore corporations. Hell, even the Chair of the DNC has Swiss bank accounts. If Debbie Wasserman-Schultz can understand that, any American with an IQ above their shoe size can.

Thanks for alerting us to the new GOP talking point.

I wonder what he's hiding in his tax returns pre-2011.

If he's breaking a law. Spell it out.
I don't think he's breaking the law. I think he is hiding something, old Mittie Rich is.

It's pretty clear that he's used off-shore accounts and companies to avoid taxes. Legal? Probably, but who knows since he won't even disclose his assets. What stinks most is the transfer of his Bermuda holding company that he transferred to his wife, the day before becoming governor. I doubt that her assets are in a blind trust.

The DNC Chairwoman Debbie Washershitforbrains is calling for Mitt's tax returns but it has been revealed that she herself refused to release her own in her last election.

I'm sure the average person understands 401K's and whether or not they know it, many are invested in off shore corporations. Hell, even the Chair of the DNC has Swiss bank accounts. If Debbie Wasserman-Schultz can understand that, any American with an IQ above their shoe size can.

Oh bullshit. They might be invested in foreign companies, but not into those tax haven sweetheart deals that Romney uses to hide his assets. And the head of the DNC isn't a public elected office. The issue is that the President of the US is. But keep on selling that story, since it makes no sense.

Last edited:

Democrats appear to be for transparency as long as it is someone else being transparent.

The DNC Chairwoman Debbie Washershitforbrains is calling for Mitt's tax returns but it has been revealed that she herself refused to release her own in her last election.

So what? Is she running for President now? Is there a different standard that we hold Presidential candidates, Senators, Congressmen, Mayors, and Dog Catchers? See what the public thinks about Mitt's refusal to disclose his assets. That's what's going to count. Conventional wisdom is that Joe Sixpack is pissed at Wall Street players who are sending jobs overseas. There's enough stink with Mitt that he'll own that rep, unless he comes clean and discloses what he and his wife own.

Forum List

Back