Biden declines to apologize to women accusers!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I can hear the thunder of HIGH HEELS leaving the Biden auditorium!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Friday declined to directly apologize to the women who have accused him of inappropriate touching in an interview with the women anchors on ABC’s “The View.”

Biden defended his behavior as innocent and described his public displays of affection as a means of connecting with people on the campaign trail.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

HAVE YOU SEEN BIDENS NEW POSTER?

Screen-Shot-2019-04-25-at-9.46.09-AM.png

The 2020 dem primaries will be just like 2016, with Biden playing the part of Hillary.
The super-delegates will be directed to vote for Biden, the proletariat will rebel and vote Bernie, Kamala, Beto, Butterbut, or one of the other munchkins.
Then at the convention, unless Biden has is in the bag, the dems will choose someone other than old white boy Joe on the 97th ballot.

I can hear the thunder of HIGH HEELS leaving the Biden auditorium!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Friday declined to directly apologize to the women who have accused him of inappropriate touching in an interview with the women anchors on ABC’s “The View.”

Biden defended his behavior as innocent and described his public displays of affection as a means of connecting with people on the campaign trail.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

HAVE YOU SEEN BIDENS NEW POSTER?

Screen-Shot-2019-04-25-at-9.46.09-AM.png

We laugh, and trust me, I am laughing too!

Problem is------------->this is how far the Left has gotten us off what is real. The Left has turned everything upside down.

EXAMPLE------------> 10 men are ogling a woman in a bikini. 9 of them are us, 1 of them is Brad Pitt. 9 of us are sexually harassing that bikini clad woman, Brad Pitt isn't! Just ask the woman, she will tell you!

We have allowed the Left to turn the world upside down, we really have. Joe Biden has a lot of baggage. I am sure that the Republicans will use what you have said, mainly because they are talking to Leftists who believe this nonsense. The real question is------------>do WE believe it!!

The real story is-----------> you chase a woman, until SHE catches YOU, lol. If you never pursue her, she can't catch you, now can she!

Forum List

Back