Biden Declares US Going Through Forced Transition From Fossil Fuel To Green Energy

All of these problems are being caused by the Crazy Climate Change Cultists.
EVs do not reduce CO2, and CO2 is not a pollutant.
CO2 is an imaginary problem.

I disagree that CO2 is an imaginary problem.
It is real.
In the upper atmosphere to space, CO2 prevents the escape of photonic radiation, by converting it to vibratory heat.

But I agree EVs do not reduce CO2.
That requires smaller, lighter cars, or a change over to something like hydrogen fuel.

I do think Trump was a better leader than Biden, but both men are repugnant and reprehensible and we can do much, much better.
Better?... With whom?... a Rino Bush bot war hawk?... We have been shrinking as a nation for decades until Trump brought MAGA to DC....
War after war recession after recession... What will it take to change your never Trumper mind?....
There is nothing repugnant about putting our own nation and our own people first in every decision made...
You would rather have a leader that places us near the bottom when making tough calls... Not me I've had enough of that....

Actually that is true.
Since fossil fuel is a limited resource, it is going to way up in price as supply dwindles.
So then it is foolish to sell low now.
We should raise prices now so that we get what the resource is really worth, and to conserve it as much as possible.

Actually that is true.

Actually, that's moronic.

Since fossil fuel is a limited resource, it is going to way up in price as supply dwindles.

Just like whale oil.

You should definitely build some long-term oil storage facilities. You'll be the next Elon Musk!

We should raise prices now so that we get what the resource is really worth,

Would $1000 a barrel work?

Actually that is true.
We should raise prices now so that we get what the resource is really worth, and to conserve it as much as possible.
The price of oil may go down once EVs are in widespread use.

I disagree that CO2 is an imaginary problem.
It is real.
In the upper atmosphere to space, CO2 prevents the escape of photonic radiation, by converting it to vibratory heat.

But I agree EVs do not reduce CO2.
That requires smaller, lighter cars, or a change over to something like hydrogen fuel.
Where are these hydrogen wells located?

Actually that is true.

Actually, that's moronic.

Just like whale oil.

You should definitely build some long-term oil storage facilities. You'll be the next Elon Musk!

We should raise prices now so that we get what the resource is really worth,

Would $1000 a barrel work?

Elon Musk has not at all produced any alternative energy source to fossil fuels.
The Tesla primarily is being powered by coal in the US.

Where are these hydrogen wells located?

Hydrogen is most easily produced by electrolysis at solar farms.
The problem with solar farms is that they only produce during daylight, and EVs only can charge at night.
So you need a storage system.
Batteries are very expensive, big, heavy, etc., so hydrogen is a much better storage media.

Yo demoquacks, this country's grid can't support "an all electric"

Fcking loons

If EVs become popular, there will also be massive shortages and price increases in things like cobalt, nickel, lithium, graphite, lanthanum, cerium, neodymium, samarium, europium, terbium, and dysprosium, etc.
There is not even enough copper to support a switch to EVs.

If EVs become popular, there will also be massive shortages and price increases in things like cobalt, nickel, lithium, graphite, lanthanum, cerium, neodymium, samarium, europium, terbium, and dysprosium, etc.
There is not even enough copper to support a switch to EVs.

Yep, the loons put the cart before the horse

Mostly nat gas.

Traditionally coal was always the main source of electricity in the US.
Temporarily we have slightly more use of natual gas right now to produce electricity, but we soon will have to switch back to coal because we are almost out of natural gas, but have almost a thousand years worth of coal left.

pie-charts-souces-of-energy-21938019.jpg

Forum List

Back