I'm having a discussion with another poster about sex education

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
I'm having a discussion with the another poster about sex education. She is supposed to it being taught in school. I support it wholeheartedly. I'd like to do a little survey. It's simple, how many of you are here had a thorough and honest sex education talk with your parents. Also, were you or your parents uncomfortable about talking about it. That's it in a nutshell. Thanks for your cooperation. May you now and always enjoy every aspect of your life. Enjoy.

I'm having a discussion with the another poster about sex education. She is supposed to it being taught in school. I support it wholeheartedly. I'd like to do a little survey. It's simple, how many of you are here had a thorough and honest sex education talk with your parents. Also, were you or your parents uncomfortable about talking about it. That's it in a nutshell. Thanks for your cooperation. May you now and always enjoy every aspect of your life. Enjoy.

Nope. It's every parent's duty to take their son to a bordello when he reaches the age of 16. That way he won't learn to be a gay cross-dreeser like they teach in school.

Not really sure how to handle the daughter's education though.

I just noticed a typo in the above it's not supposed to be supposed to be opposed in the beginning of the statement.

I learned everything I needed to know in the girl next door's bedroom when her parents weren't home like you're supposed to.

There isn't a child over the age of six with access to a computer that doesn't know more about sex today than Masters and Johnson.
That probably is true, but how much of that information is realistic and credible. Especially when you start talking about the internet.

Either you're joking or you're insane. I'm sure that would not be part of the curriculum for that age group.

I went through that I saw the nothing wrong. In fact the data proved that the program helped and their kids are less likely to make mistakes and be in danger than American kids. Also it was a holistic approach it encompassed everything not just sex but love, family and the obligations and duties all involved with that. Wish we had that program here maybe we do I don't really know all I know is any sex education in schools helps. With all the in this information out there it can't hurt.

Wish we had that program here maybe we do I don't really know all I know is any sex education in schools helps. With all the in this information out there it can't hurt.
First--Try some punctuation ^^^ this makes no sense in its current form. That is what schools are supposed to teach. Second it is not the school or government's business to teach their sexual views to our kids. That is the purview of the parents.

Nope. It's every parent's duty to take their son to a bordello when he reaches the age of 16. That way he won't learn to be a gay cross-dreeser like they teach in school.

Not really sure how to handle the daughter's education though.
That's their mother's job.

Forum List

Back