Biden creating jobs for dealing with the pandemic...when?

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Biden ramps it up for Covid testing. You think long lines are a problem? Check this out:

The Biden administration struck a $137 million deal to build a new factory in the U.S. to ramp up production of COVID-19 testing kits – but the new facility won't be completed until late 2024 at the earliest.

MilliporeSigma, a brand formed by Germany’s Merck KGaA, will build a new factory in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, the Defense Department announced as the U.S. hit a high record of 489,267 COVID cases on Wednesday

While the contract gives the company three years to complete the facility, it is not immediately clear when it will ramp up to full production, which is expected to pump out 83.3 million tests per month.
Biden's $137M deal for COVID test factory will be done in THREE YEARS

Biden must be being advised by the medical professionals that Covid will still be a big risk after the three years it takes to build it.
Or, it could be taking precautions to be 'better safe than sorry?
It could also be misguided?

You didn't include an opinion OP.

Biden must be being advised by the medical professionals that Covid will still be a big risk after the three years it takes to build it.
Or, it could be taking precautions to be 'better safe than sorry?
It could also be misguided?

You didn't include an opinion OP.
Let the drug companies pay for their own factory.
Democrats are milking the virus for tax dollars and fear mongering. They plan to keep people locked down forever.

On the future of the Covid virus in America, much will be decided based on Trump's recommendation to be vaccinated. The antivaxxer movement will melt away to being insignificant, due to it mostly being politically motivated.

Sometimes issues can be read on this forum's small number of participants as telling a story for the country. Since Trump's proclaiming the vaccines are safe and effective, there has been political confusion taking the place of political dogma.

Seems to be an uptick in Covid activity, but so far I don't know of any deaths related to it in my circle of family and friends. Know of a friend that got it for a second time (not vaxed), but got over it in a few days time. Anti-bodies must still be working. Another friend got it (not vaxed), and 3 or 4 of his family members (wife, eldest son & dad), got it (not vaxed), all recovering ok. He said that he had the fever and chills, and had some breathing issues early on, but soon recovered. He is 32 years old. Can't clarify it, but he said that someone he heard of that works for the company he works for went to get a second booster shot, and afterwards died of COVID (not sure how long afterwards), and he leaves a wife and kids behind. Said he was in his 30s with no known health issues. He told me this story because I asked him was he going to get vaxed now ? He also said that his cousin came over to help them out because he had the virus back in the early days of it, and felt that he would be ok to help. So far he hasn't developed the virus for a second time, so his anti-bodies must be still active in his system.

Thought Biden was getting out of the COVID business ? So he's Allocating federal dollars to building a facility ?? Where is the facility going to be ? Whose going to operate the facility, and what happens to the positive cases that such a facility record's ??

Seems to be an uptick in Covid activity, but so far I don't know of any deaths related to it in my circle of family and friends. Know of a friend that got it for a second time (not vaxed), but got over it in a few days time. Anti-bodies must still be working. Another friend got it (not vaxed), and 3 or 4 of his family members (wife, eldest son & dad), got it (not vaxed), all recovering ok. He said that he had the fever and chills, and had some breathing issues early on, but soon recovered. He is 32 years old. Can't clarify it, but he said that someone he heard of that works for the company he works for went to get a second booster shot, and afterwards died of COVID (not sure how long afterwards), and he leaves a wife and kids behind. Said he was in his 30s with no known health issues. He told me this story because I asked him was he going to get vaxed now ? He also said that his cousin came over to help them out because he had the virus back in the early days of it, and felt that he would be ok to help. So far he hasn't developed the virus for a second time, so his anti-bodies must be still active in his system.

Thought Biden was getting out of the COVID business ? So he's Allocating federal dollars to building a facility ?? Where is the facility going to be ? Whose going to operate the facility, and what happens to the positive cases that such a facility record's ??
You've provided good examples of the exceptions and it really does sound like you're politically motivated. Trump's latest proclamation on the vaccines is almost certainly going to trump your agenda. That's a very positive thing for your country!

Where’s Biden get the money to pay for these new jobs?
Democrats are retarded baboons.
He's stated clearly from where he intends to get the money.
Other people's money!

"Other" in that others will be permitted to own a share of the money.

On the future of the Covid virus in America, much will be decided based on Trump's recommendation to be vaccinated. The antivaxxer movement will melt away to being insignificant, due to it mostly being politically motivated.

Sometimes issues can be read on this forum's small number of participants as telling a story for the country. Since Trump's proclaiming the vaccines are safe and effective, there has been political confusion taking the place of political dogma.
This is why foreigners should just stay out of American domestic matters. You prove yourself a complete ignorant fool. Not getting the faux vaccine has never been political, that is simply a liberal talking point. 40 million people got the first jab and refused the second. That's on top of those that never got it. Those folks span the political spectrum.

RECORDS
NOT
RECORD’S

Forum List

Back