Biden considers raising capital gains tax to nearly 44%

Biden better do everything and anything he can to appease the anger and frustration of the American working class people.
Their anger has already been expressed by their 'foolish' faux revolution against government on Jan.6th.

America has already descended to 15th. on quality of life and isn't showing any signs of improvement yet. Keeping in mind there will be a delay on Biden's Covid bill that sent a trillion bucks toward the people.

Just how long does it take for losers to start understanding that they are fkng losers?

Biden better do everything and anything he can to appease the anger and frustration of the American working class people.
Their anger has already been expressed by their 'foolish' faux revolution against government on Jan.6th.

America has already descended to 15th. on quality of life and isn't showing any signs of improvement yet. Keeping in mind there will be a delay on Biden's Covid bill that sent a trillion bucks toward the people.

Just how long does it take for losers to start understanding that they are fkng losers?
So the middle class is now your enemy? Hahaha oh fk

When you consider that Biden has done nothing but mooch off taxpayers for 47 years now you get why he and Dem losers who can't hold down a real job want to steal money from those who earn it.
why doesn't Biden pay more tax on his capital? He can volunteer his money! I'm good with that, let's see him move that needle first.

lead by example.

Biden is a lying punk corrupt America hating asshole that's why.
Probably not quite so bad as that. He's not leading the way, he's being pushed by the progressive side of the D party that's being covertly led by Kamala and her supporters.

When you consider that Biden has done nothing but mooch off taxpayers for 47 years now you get why he and Dem losers who can't hold down a real job want to steal money from those who earn it.
why doesn't Biden pay more tax on his capital? He can volunteer his money! I'm good with that, let's see him move that needle first.

lead by example.

Biden is a lying punk corrupt America hating asshole that's why.
Probably not quite so bad as that. He's not leading the way, he's being pushed by the progressive side of the D party that's being covertly led by Kamala and her supporters.

No Biden has a track record of being a dick.

Nothing in this thread affects the middle class...at all

But it's REAL important to right wing nut jobs.

Long term capital gain should be taxed at the same rate labor income is taxed.

Why?

Because income is income.

Income is not income. Investments that trigger capital gains usually have a higher risk and does not have FDIC insurance. Now if your want to prevent investments, a higher tax on capital gains is one sure way to go.
So you're saying the .1% will just put money in FDIC accounts unless they keep the long term cap gain tax break?

They'll find less riskier investments.

Which will do what to capital markets and the economy? Firms rely on capital markets as well as debt markets.

You can bet the economy will truly become a Biden economy.

Which translates to sluggish or stagnation at best. Democrats will see the Treasury take in less revenue on a gross and net basis. Then, how will they spend? What will they spend with?

Yep, hope and change doesn't buy many groceries.
they don't want you buying groceries, they want food banks handing out groceries from government punks.

If the government is going to buy a business an off ramp, why shouldn't they buy others things for others?

They didn't buy the off-ramp for the business, they bought it for you and your cardboard sign...dumbass.

Nothing in this thread affects the middle class...at all
Middle class doesn't any property to pay capital gains taxes on?
But it's REAL important to right wing nut jobs.
Oh that's right. It's a police beating and confiscation of all private property by "civil asset forfeiture" to pay for mental health incarceration, forced drugging, and lobotomies, exactly what the democrats want.

Why?

Income is not income. Investments that trigger capital gains usually have a higher risk and does not have FDIC insurance. Now if your want to prevent investments, a higher tax on capital gains is one sure way to go.
So you're saying the .1% will just put money in FDIC accounts unless they keep the long term cap gain tax break?

Which will do what to capital markets and the economy? Firms rely on capital markets as well as debt markets.

Which translates to sluggish or stagnation at best. Democrats will see the Treasury take in less revenue on a gross and net basis. Then, how will they spend? What will they spend with?

they don't want you buying groceries, they want food banks handing out groceries from government punks.

If the government is going to buy a business an off ramp, why shouldn't they buy others things for others?

They didn't buy the off-ramp for the business, they bought it for you and your cardboard sign...dumbass.

I pay my share of the taxes.

Why?

Sure you do, no doubt you pay the same tax everyone in your area pays when you buy a candy bar, gas, soft drinks, etc.

While I agree with raising Capital Gains taxes it shouldn't be higher than regular income taxes. It should all simply be the same. Income is income and all should be taxed the same.

But the money invested has already been taxed. This is a disincentive to invest in US.

The most ignorant reply to this issue ever.

Your capital gains have never been taxed.

Before you start hurling insults, you had better check yourself in the mirror. Tell me how the cash I invested last week in a security was not already taxed?
The invested money was. The gain you make from your investment hasn't been yet.

This concerns those with an income over $400,000. Is that middle class retard?
Absolutely. I'm a certified "fucking retard" having been adjudicated as "fucking mental and shit" on my Democrat-mandated background check whenever I apply for work or I'm considered for a promotion on the job. You know how much money I make now with that on my record?

President Joe Biden’s administration is weighing nearly doubling the capital gains tax on wealthy Americans to 43.4%, Bloomberg News reported Thursday.

The plan would raise the gains tax to 39.6% for Americans making more than $1 million a year, and that would add upon an existing 3.8% tax on that bracket that supports Obamacare, according to Bloomberg.

Biden has proposals to hike taxes on wealthy Americans in a number of his bills, including the American Jobs Plan, expected to be officially announced next week.

Guys - you just can't do that and expect to grow the economy. I don't know if the democrats could pass that through the reconciliation process, cuz there's Joe Manchin and other democrats that probably wouldn't support that, Thank God. But it tells you where the democratic party is coming from, and if they ever get to the point where senators like Joe Manchin aren't there to stop them, the Far Left will ruin this country IMHO. You just can't tax and spend your way to prosperity, it has never been done. Not to this extent anyway.
I really don't think that hike will get through Congress
I don't either but it is a hike, it is a reimagining of the system itself. Or more correctly throwing it out. It is a lot more than simply higher taxes.

I am generally against raising taxes, the government has proven that it is not worthy of more cash. However, I am a strong advocate for treating all income as exactly that, income. That makes this bill somewhat difficult.

Why?

Why aren’t you paying more?

While I agree with raising Capital Gains taxes it shouldn't be higher than regular income taxes. It should all simply be the same. Income is income and all should be taxed the same.

But the money invested has already been taxed. This is a disincentive to invest in US.

The most ignorant reply to this issue ever.

Your capital gains have never been taxed.

Before you start hurling insults, you had better check yourself in the mirror. Tell me how the cash I invested last week in a security was not already taxed?
The invested money was. The gain you make from your investment hasn't been yet.
Exactly!

President Joe Biden’s administration is weighing nearly doubling the capital gains tax on wealthy Americans to 43.4%, Bloomberg News reported Thursday.

The plan would raise the gains tax to 39.6% for Americans making more than $1 million a year, and that would add upon an existing 3.8% tax on that bracket that supports Obamacare, according to Bloomberg.

Biden has proposals to hike taxes on wealthy Americans in a number of his bills, including the American Jobs Plan, expected to be officially announced next week.

Guys - you just can't do that and expect to grow the economy. I don't know if the democrats could pass that through the reconciliation process, cuz there's Joe Manchin and other democrats that probably wouldn't support that, Thank God. But it tells you where the democratic party is coming from, and if they ever get to the point where senators like Joe Manchin aren't there to stop them, the Far Left will ruin this country IMHO. You just can't tax and spend your way to prosperity, it has never been done. Not to this extent anyway.
Think the dem party is trying to destroy the nation with chinas help-----only way they will stay in power when the facts come out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back