Biden Clan taking bribes from the communist Chinese and everyone else

I think you're exactly right, which makes me wonder why they are allowing this to come out now? They know Biden is a sinking ship, they're going to try to distance the leftist D party from him, hoping that doing so will help their cause in the midterms. If they have to sacrifice him, they will, he's certainly doing nothing to help them at this point, his stolen presidency has been nothing but disaster.
Except that if it comes out that Biden was The Big Guy skimming 10%:eek:ff the top, even the Democrats will have to vote to impeach and convict or they run the risk of losing their OWN seats. So then we’d end up with Harris - the idiot who was selected for the same reason as the SCTOUS nominee.

How does having Idiot Harris in there help the Democrsr cause?

It is. Didn't you notice five years ago? It's not a new talking point it's just the way this charity is structured to be above reproach. Of course there's nothing anyone can do about truly stupid people.
Seriously. Are you so foolish or biased that you didn't notice that the Clinton Foundation was shut down as soon as the Clintons were completely out of office and now that Hillary is making noise about running again they're talking of resurrecting it? It is a pay for play outlet. Nothing more,

Except that if it comes out that Biden was The Big Guy skimming 10%:eek:ff the top, even the Democrats will have to vote to impeach and convict or they run the risk of losing their OWN seats. So then we’d end up with Harris - the idiot who was selected for the same reason as the SCTOUS nominee.

How does having Idiot Harris in there help the Democrsr cause?

I agree that Harris doesn't improve anything from our point of view, but to them if she doesn't have the baggage that he does, they'll sacrifice him thinking they can control her.

Chelsea‘s $10 million NY co-op wasn’t going to pay for itself!

Chelsea Clinton Net Worth: $15 Million

Salary for Chelsea: $300,000. The board position also pays an annual retainer of $50,000 and a $250,000 grant of restricted stock. Chelsea Clinton made $9 million while serving as a board member for the IAC/InterActiveCorp since 2011

Jealous much?

Just like the Clintons and the Clinton Foundations, the Biden clan has been funneling Bribe money through the family bank accounts.

Please be patient.

Loser Don had begged China and Russia to contrive something naughty about Hillary's emails. After Zelenskyy refused to conjure up fake charges against the Biden family, the same patience that requires the Trump goons to keep screeching, "Lock her up! Lock her up!" for years, applies to the Loser's Biden vendetta.

After all the recounts, audits, and dozens of frivolous court challenges following the election - and even the Trump goons' attack on Congress - failed to thwart the democratic will, the Weird Worshipers must resign themselves to reality again impeding their agenda.

Loser Don has now solicited the aid of his "savvy genius" buddy to expose Biden's enigmatical diabolical disports - just as he had pleaded with Xi for help previously.

The President has established a rapport with the leaders of NATO and other advanced democracies,
but the Loser has his international cronies as well.

Trump asked China to help him win in 2020

Trump publicly urges China to investigate Bidens

Donald Trump Calls on Russia to Hack Hillary Clinton's Emails

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.25.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.23.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.27.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.29.18 AM.png

VS
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.36.17 AM.png

Albania Tirana
Belgium Brussels
Bulgaria Sofia
Canada Ottawa
Croatia Zagreb
Czech Republic Prague
Denmark Copenhagen
Estonia Tallinn
France Paris
Germany[c] Berlin
Greece Athens
Hungary Budapest
Iceland Reykjavík
Italy Rome
Latvia Riga
Lithuania Vilnius
Luxembourg Luxembourg
Montenegro Podgorica
Netherlands Amsterdam
North Macedonia Skopje
Norway Oslo
Poland Warsaw
Portugal Lisbon
Romania Bucharest
Slovakia Bratislava
Slovenia Ljubljana
Spain Madrid
Turkey Ankara
United Kingdom London
United States Washington, D.C.

Chelsea Clinton Net Worth: $15 Million

Salary for Chelsea: $300,000. The board position also pays an annual retainer of $50,000 and a $250,000 grant of restricted stock. Chelsea Clinton made $9 million while serving as a board member for the IAC/InterActiveCorp since 2011

Jealous much?
Not jealous at all! She has Hillary as a mother. I’d rather live in a hovel.

Albania Tirana
Belgium Brussels
Bulgaria Sofia
Canada Ottawa
Croatia Zagreb
Czech Republic Prague
Denmark Copenhagen
Estonia Tallinn
France Paris
Germany[c] Berlin
Greece Athens
Hungary Budapest
Iceland Reykjavík
Italy Rome
Latvia Riga
Lithuania Vilnius
Luxembourg Luxembourg
Montenegro Podgorica
Netherlands Amsterdam
North Macedonia Skopje
Norway Oslo
Poland Warsaw
Portugal Lisbon
Romania Bucharest
Slovakia Bratislava
Slovenia Ljubljana
Spain Madrid
Turkey Ankara
United Kingdom London
United States Washington, D.C.
The realm of Trumpery is a very different kettle of rancid fish.

How does it benefit you and your family to live a lie?

Specifically.

Why do you only believe what your puppet masters tell you?

Are you to proud to admit you were duped? Does it make you feel stupid, so you cant admit it?

I believed the INTEL COMMUNITY about WMDs in Iraq. I was wrong. The lied. I FEEL STUPID, BUT I STOPPED BELIEVING THEM.

Why do you?
why bother responding?

My God, are you a that stupid? Executives play golf all the time. Do you know anything about Burisma?
Hahahaha…If there was photo of Trump playing golf with a Russian executive you’d be screaming at the sky and cuddling your therapy animal!

Forum List

Back