Biden claims Army warned in Early February that coronavirus could kill 150,000 Americans ...HUH?

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Biden :

Army Warned in Early February That Coronavirus Could Kill 150,000 Americans

1585928997873.png

Very interrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresting

May I sir ask some questions:

1- Did reliable covid-19 tests exists in early February ? Do they exists today?

2- During the Obama-Biden Administration the Pentagon commissioned Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin-Madison to weaponize a coronavirus for offensive biowarfare. WHY wasn't tests and vaccinations ordered then in case of an accidental release? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

3- There is another very curious part of this apparent puzzle. In August of 2019, the CDC completely shut down the US Military bio-weapons lab at Fort Detrick (USAMRIID) for “bio-safety hazards”. They issued a cease-and-desist order and all research was ordered to be immediately suspended until further notice but, interestingly, the US media took almost no note of this event. One would imagine that in light of such a drastic measure, rampant testing would be obligatory, but in this case apparently not. Yet Taiwan media reported COVID-19 infections of Taiwanese residents originating from the US (Hawaii) in September of 2019. The World Military Games were held in Wuhan during the last two weeks of October. (14) (15) (16)

Why didn't the Pentagon or Lamestream Media warn us then?

Inquiring minds want to know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biden :

View attachment 318685

2- During the Obama-Biden Administration the Pentagon commissioned Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin-Madison to weaponize a coronavirus for offensive biowarfare. WHY wasn't tests and vaccinations ordered then in case of an accidental release? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

3- There is another very curious part of this apparent puzzle. In August of 2019, the CDC completely shut down the US Military bio-weapons lab at Fort Detrick (USAMRIID) for “bio-safety hazards”. They issued a cease-and-desist order and all research was ordered to be immediately suspended until further notice but, interestingly, the US media took almost no note of this event. One would imagine that in light of such a drastic measure, rampant testing would be obligatory, but in this case apparently not. Yet Taiwan media reported COVID-19 infections of Taiwanese residents originating from the US (Hawaii) in September of 2019. The World Military Games were held in Wuhan during the last two weeks of October. (14) (15) (16)

Inquiring minds want to know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thread on ain't Biden and Obama awful. All political and all who are desperate to give trump four more years will continue in their support no matter how many SNAFUS in his administration will be exposed.

Here's another:

Newsflash. Trump was being given PDBs routinely telling him how serious this was going to be

Newsflash. Trump was being given PDBs routinely telling him how serious this was going to be
You are lying again.....
It's not a lie.

"The system was blinking red," one US official with access to the intelligence told The Post. Agencies "have been warning on this since January."

"Donald Trump may not have been expecting this, but a lot of other people in the government were — they just couldn't get him to do anything about it," the official added.

The intelligence documents were disseminated to White House officials as well as congressional lawmakers and their staff. Congress also began receiving daily briefings on the virus earlier this year as it rapidly spread across the globe.

By the end of January and beginning of February, a majority of the intelligence contained in Trump's daily briefings was about the coronavirus, according to The Post.

I think there IS a reason Trump wouldn't act on the information. He was trying to protect the economy. He didn't want to panic the stock market. That was a valid concern, but he could have had the government working quietly to make sure our stockpiles were ready, etc. Couldn't he?

So what? Unless they had someone read the PDB's to him, he just didn't know.

He doesn't feel responsible for things he wasn't told about or doesn't know.

How can you blame him?

It's all their fault.

"Donald Trump may not have been expecting this, but a lot of other people in the government were — they just couldn't get him to do anything about it," the official added.
What official OL?...how many times are you going to fall for an unnamed news source?...

The intelligence documents were disseminated to White House officials as well as congressional lawmakers and their staff. Congress also began receiving daily briefings on the virus earlier this year as it rapidly spread across the globe
And that was when Pelosi and NY dems were telling their constituents to not be alarmed...that the virus wasn't contagious....Pelosi was trying to make Trump out to be a racist at the time....

Trump was on this from the beginning we all know that now....if you find someone that says otherwise close to the white house have them be brave enough to give their name....otherwise its just more fake news.....

Biden :

View attachment 318685

Biden is talking way too much with the filters off. He might get Hillaryed very soon

And that was when Pelosi and NY dems were telling their constituents to not be alarmed...that the virus wasn't contagious....Pelosi was trying to make Trump out to be a racist at the time....
Of course you can provide quotes with links...right?

What official OL?...how many times are you going to fall for an unnamed news source?...

The intelligence documents were disseminated to White House officials as well as congressional lawmakers and their staff. Congress also began receiving daily briefings on the virus earlier this year as it rapidly spread across the globe

Trump was on this from the beginning we all know that now....if you find someone that says otherwise close to the white house have them be brave enough to give their name....otherwise its just more fake news.....
I know WaPo uses sources that they have found accurate and reliable in the past. I knew when I put it up that most of you would conveniently dismiss it as fake news. I had to try.

Btw, could you link me to Pelosi telling us that the virus wasn't contagious?

You are lying again.....
It's not a lie.

"The system was blinking red," one US official with access to the intelligence told The Post. Agencies "have been warning on this since January."

The intelligence documents were disseminated to White House officials as well as congressional lawmakers and their staff. Congress also began receiving daily briefings on the virus earlier this year as it rapidly spread across the globe.

By the end of January and beginning of February, a majority of the intelligence contained in Trump's daily briefings was about the coronavirus, according to The Post.

I think there IS a reason Trump wouldn't act on the information. He was trying to protect the economy. He didn't want to panic the stock market. That was a valid concern, but he could have had the government working quietly to make sure our stockpiles were ready, etc. Couldn't he?

Don't believe everything you read from Washington Compost or Business Insider. But let's say it's true. Where the hell was Nancy and the rest of the gang of eight. Half were trying to impeach Trump.

So, the bottom line is if Trump was getting the information then Nancy Pelosi was getting it too and she didn't do shit.

BTW, January 12 China told the WHO that there was no human to human transmission.

FEMA reediness was uncle Joes job as VP...m

I know WaPo uses sources that they have found accurate and reliable in the past. I knew when I put it up that most of you would conveniently dismiss it as fake news. I had to try.

You are lying again.....
It's not a lie.

Don't believe everything you read from Washington Compost or Business Insider. But let's say it's true. Where the hell was Nancy and the rest of the gang of eight. Half were trying to impeach Trump.

So, the bottom line is if Trump was getting the information then Nancy Pelosi was getting it too and she didn't do shit.

BTW, January 12 China told the WHO that there was no human to human transmission.
He was impeached December 18 and the House voted to send the articles to the Senate on January 15. She was done with it.

What did you think the Speaker of the House was supposed to do, over and beyond the President?

Okay, just tell me why it is okay for Trump not to have known back then, but not okay for Nancy?
Same time frame, the President's tweets:
Feb. 24
“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Twitter

Feb. 28
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
--- News conference

You are lying again.....
It's not a lie.

He was impeached December 18 and the House voted to send the articles to the Senate on January 15. She was done with it.

What did you think the Speaker of the House was supposed to do, over and beyond the President?

That's the point. She can't rail at Trump when she had every bit of the same information as he did.

You worry me, you're falling into libtardation and you're smarter than that.

You are lying again.....
It's not a lie.

That's the point. She can't rail at Trump when she had every bit of the same information as he did.

You worry me, you're falling into libtardation and you're smarter than that.
Your last post had nothing to do with "railing." Let's stick to one bitch at a time, okay?

I didn't realize Joe was still VP.

Forum List

Back