Biden charging Americans $2,000 to be evacuated from Afghanistan

And once again it's you who is demonstrating a complete lack of understanding of how it works.

For you especially, a simple example of how the military needs somebody to cook their bacon and eggs each morning.
(or in your case, your grits and hog jowls)

Give it a rest

Big Guy has got to get his 10%, no matter what!

Joe Biden runs the country like a mafia boss.

President Joe Biden’s State Department is said to be charging Americans stranded in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan to be evacuated from Kabul’s chief airport.

Politico reports:

The report comes as global outrage continues over Biden’s botched withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan. The administration has been hit with blistering condemnation because of its inability to pin down the exact number or Americans stranded in the war-torn country or guarantee their safety as they attempt to make their way to the airport for evacuation.
Good price for a flight to Panama ! Does it include complimentary hashish,Pepsi inc, and a meal ?

As Hunter Biden says (when he is sober enough to say anything), the big guy has to get his cut.

Youve been watching too many propaganda movies. It happens all the time.
Because of people like you, apparently, who advocate leaving our fellow citizens behind to potentially be raped or tortured.

I have the utmost respect for those that honorably serve our country. I am indebted to them, as they enable me to earn my living and raise my family in a relatively safe society.

Like you, the Biden Admin seems to not care about the safety of our own citizens when in potentially life-threatening circumstances and makes them all fend for themselves.

And this never had to happen. They could have been evacuated before the haphazard withdrawal, but Biden flipped a coin and made a deliberate and tragically-flawed impeachable decision to give a bunch of American hostages to enemy forces.

Regards,
Jim

> Jim H - VA USA said:
>The US government exists for the sole purpose of serving its citizens. It is the only reason for the government. When the government does not serve its citizens, it is illegitimate.

I don't see anything funny about what I said. It's inarguable. Citizens create government to serve their needs.

What do you think the fundamental purpose of government is?

We already know. If a power vacuum is created someone will fill it. There is zero reason to believe it would have been different under Drumpf. The only difference is you idiot repubs would be all on board because he said so.

The only idiot I see is the one that refuses to refer to Trump by his birth name.

Do you have the same problem with William Jefferson Blythe the third?

or Leslie Lynch King Jr, who took office upon Nixon resigning?

Stop being an ass.

Give it a rest
Why? Does it offend you when ignorance is questioned with an obvious explanation?
The humanitarian crisis, as well as the unfavourable situation for Americans stranded in that country is a situation that couldn't be avoided. It's only your domestic politics infighting that suggests it could be some other way.

And too what goes along with that is the fact that the real humanitarian crisis is being largely ignored! Desperate people are being locked out of the airport. It's only the good graces of the Taliban that is saving thousands from being slaughtered by the winning side.

That's what normally happens in war you know.

5k96m7.jpg

Big Guy has got to get his 10%, no matter what!

Joe Biden runs the country like a mafia boss.

President Joe Biden’s State Department is said to be charging Americans stranded in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan to be evacuated from Kabul’s chief airport.

Politico reports:

The report comes as global outrage continues over Biden’s botched withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan. The administration has been hit with blistering condemnation because of its inability to pin down the exact number or Americans stranded in the war-torn country or guarantee their safety as they attempt to make their way to the airport for evacuation.

Brietbart is a crazy liar.

Because of people like you, apparently, who advocate leaving our fellow citizens behind to potentially be raped or tortured.

I have the utmost respect for those that honorably serve our country. I am indebted to them, as they enable me to earn my living and raise my family in a relatively safe society.

Like you, the Biden Admin seems to not care about the safety of our own citizens when in potentially life-threatening circumstances and makes them all fend for themselves.

And this never had to happen. They could have been evacuated before the haphazard withdrawal, but Biden flipped a coin and made a deliberate and tragically-flawed impeachable decision to give a bunch of American hostages to enemy forces.

Regards,
Jim

Just cut the crap. Everyone will be evacuated. Over 18,000 so far.

Just cut the crap. Everyone will be evacuated. Over 18,000 so far.

You're lying ... again ...

There is no way to get everyone to the airport since France and the Brits will pick up but Biden the coward won't

Forum List

Back